Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Pacquiao fought Hatton first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao was at 130 during 2007.. but he already expressed his desire to fight hatton that time.

if TS means the version of pac who fought hatton at 2009 against the hatton floyd fought at 2007, i'd say similar outcome. he may last longer and wouldn't stumble at round 1 but then he'd still get KOed. too open and too rushing for pac.. just all wrong. pac is also too good in 09.

Comment

I don't know whether he'd have flattened him the way he did but he'd at the very least tear Hatton's face up and force a stoppage.

Comment

Right hook roll under + Straight left= GGPO.

Comment

early KO for Pac still.
          I don't believe there is much difference between the Hatton that Mayweather fought and the Hatton that Pacquiao fought.. people put too much emphasis on ONE loss.
          If every fighter got devastated after their first loss we would have never had Pacquiao, Hopkins, Marquez and every other fighter with L's on their record.

Hatton has even said himself that it was the Pacquiao fight that drove him into depression.

Comment

I'm assuming you mean the 2009 Pacquiao vs the 2007 Hatton? Probably same outcome, different round.

2007 130 Pacquiao moving up to 140 would have been a problem, Pacquiao was still skinny at the time.

Comment

Ricky KO2....exact opposite happens...PAC walks into that vaunted clinch and gets layed out

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                pac till wins
                floyd fought a better hatton so it be a better fight but style wise pac all wrong for hatton
                Yep...this guy knows what he is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  pac till wins
                  floyd fought a better hatton so it be a better fight but style wise pac all wrong for hatton
                  no he didnt. ricky hatton has never had a good fight at 147 and without bad judging he would be 0-3

Comment

In 07? Pac by ko round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      What if Pacquiao fought Hatton before Mayweather did?
                      Hatton retires instead of fighting Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X