No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith Eager To Grab a Rematch With Lee Selby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith Eager To Grab a Rematch With Lee Selby

After bagging British and Commonwealth featherweight titles after just a dozen pro starts, former white hot amateur star Stephen Smith was widely touted to advance to major international honours.

[Click Here To Read More]

Selby's since stopped John Simpson in 5 who'd never been stopped before and I thought beat Smith at least once in two life and death fights they had.

Selby deserves respect for what he did to Smith and Simpson. He v big for a Feather and if anybody from the UK goes on past domestic honours it'll Selby imo.

He can box and have a fight and improves all the time, domestically he looks much stronger than the other Featherweights.

Smith for all his supposed pedigree has never shone, as both Smith fights also showed - overrated.

Comment

Selby can bang and is arkward. If Smith thinks it was a lucky punch he's in trouble. I watch him spar against bigger lads. Him and his bro are top class.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        After bagging British and Commonwealth featherweight titles after just a dozen pro starts, former white hot amateur star Stephen Smith was widely touted to advance to major international honours.

[Click Here To Read More]
        i say bring it first fight was good it would be interesting to see a rematch, plus it was voted featherweight knockdown of the year 2011 who would not want to see a rematch happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
          Selby can bang and is arkward. If Smith thinks it was a lucky punch he's in trouble. I watch him spar against bigger lads. Him and his bro are top class.
          What happened in his (Selby) loss?

Comment

It was at the weight above - he's since moved down in weight and looks to have done him the World of good.

He's also now dedicated himself to the Sport after not being committed enough.

Comment

Working...
            X