Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan beat Berto if Khan moved up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I favor Khan because Berto doesn't punch hard enough to threaten Amir. But I would like to see this still.

Comment

If Khan could withstand some of Berto's big shots, i could see him beating Berto pretty clearly.

Berto would be one of the hardest hitters Khan has faced though and Berto does have skill to back it up unlike Maidana.

It would be interesting, i wouldn't mind seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        What do you think?
        Khan will dominate Berto at 147

Comment

I find it immensly funny that most of the posters on here believe that khan enters a new division & simply bosses on Berto. No ****ing way. Berto has bad defense, but when Khan lets go in combination, his chin is left high in the air. Berto has far better skills than Maidana, faster stronger, both fade down the stretch, Berto ices Khan right now if they fight, period.

Comment

Khan beats him on decision. Thats pretty clear after their last few fights. It's beyond me how people can still think Berto can beat him. What are these "skills" that Berto has exactly?

Still stuck in 2008 on that Prescott knockout are we?

Comment

With ease, IMO.

Comment

I don't know how khan would handle the power. If khan survives the early blitz and lets berto gas out he might have a chance. I still don't believe in khans chin

Comment

Ortiz moved up and did a job on Berto I dont see why Khan who I rate higher than Ortiz cant do the same. Berto's power will make the fight interesting for a few rounds but I dont see Khan staying in the pocket too much to get tested rather he'll be working the angles all night moving in off the jab and scoring the combos before he's out again. UD Khan.

Comment

Seriously nothing impresses me about Berto anymore, 3 years ago i was mightily impress with him and that was because he was younger and might improve, but in those 3 year he has actually regress in my opinion, He was flat footed then with zero head movement and he is still flat footed with zero head movement NOW! So yes i see a Khan who seem to be getting better and bigger with movement and combinations beating Berto, Berto doesnt seem to have an idea of plan B and he doesnt have a good trainer who can actually execute one for him while the going isnt good.

So inclusion i see Khan beating Berto right now no offense, Yes If Berto caught Khan with that big power right hand of his then he might KO Khan but if Khan takes that power shot then Berto would have nothing else to offer, Hell he wouldnt even know what else to change or do.

Comment

I would favor Khan but it would not be an easy fight for Khan..I would not mind seeing it,I would pick Khan to win..

Comment

Working...
                      X