No announcement yet.

Adult Baby Syndrome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    He's on disability because he's disabled. He dresses up like a huge baby because he's a pervert.
    its cause he was abused as kid, thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Ever wanted to be an adult baby Squeal? I'm guessing you would make an excellent candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        lol, been reading the comments for the vid??

''You threatened suicide if your social security disability is cut. You are a parasite and a waste of my hard earned tax money. Since you serve no purpose other than to be a pathetic national disgrace please go ahead and do it. You think it is a threat to society to remove your parascitic self from the rest of us? You would actually be doing us all a favor. Let the undertaker change your diaper next time.''
        the comments are usually the best part of any story

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        He's on disability because he's disabled. He dresses up like a huge baby because he's a pervert.
        thanks for the insight Doc

Comment

xi! wanna be an adult baby.

Comment

Originally posted by xi! View Post
            xi! wanna be an adult baby.
            youre black and you addicted to gay sex, people would right away see you as pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              The sad thing is people like this are bankrupting the system and legitimately disabled and needy people are going to suffer because of it.
              True indeed. My aunt is ripping the system right now and I have made embarrassing her in front of the family at every get together a new fun hobby.

Comment

i saw this **** on that Taboo, guy is weird as F. wish someone would pose as his father and beat the **** out of his ass lol

Comment

poor guy lol

Comment

This cat is just a drain on society. Fuck him and his diapers.

Comment

Just because he's a fat pervert doesn't mean he isn't disabled though. The main issue here is not so much the baby stuff, though that certainly is weird, it's more that it has been decreed that being tremendously overweight counts as a disability.

Comment

Working...
                      X