No announcement yet.

Lol I love it! Keith Thurman the only fighter disrespecting Pacman to his face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Thurman is B level fighter. He is in his prime, but still he is B at best. Pacquiao is A level fighter.

Thurman can beat Manny only by some gifted decision, like Bradley or. Horn did. No chance Thurman repeats Marquez, Marquez was different animal.
    Lol at keith being b level? Pacman is washed up, how is he still a level, this is thurmans fight to lose, its why he said id i lose im retiring, he said that because anyone with half a brain knows he will not lose to an old pacman. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Adrien Broner wasnt even going hard he made a few jokes but tongue and cheek, floyd said nothing to pacs face and praised the hell out of him during the build up, but Thurman dang this boy aint playing straight up no filter, he is beaming with confidence he knows pac is old and its going to be easy work.

Ive been waiting for someone to straight up disrespect manny to his face and insult him and mock and make fun of him for years, and finally Thurman has done it.

I hope he keeps insulting him on the countdown shows leading up to the fight. Fox has their own version of 24/7.

I hope keith makes fun of Mannys momma too like he did on snapchat saying he will make manny go night night and his momma gonna cry

Pac is slow, predictable, tiny, has t rex arms, cant really punch hard, low ring iq, lmao oh but he a legend keith thurman is going in but he always tries to throw that one compliment in there at the end lol
      I don't think you've handled that absolute beating Pac gave Algieri too well

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Pure garbage thread.
        Why do you say that?

Comment

Either way if Thurman gets beat up and wins he’s on vacation or if he loses he’s likely retiring to become a commentator to talk ‘ish bout Crawford again!

I think Thurman knocks Pacquiao out but Pacman is extremely motivated which could be the X factor to pull it off!

It’s upset season, wouldn’t surprise me if Pacman ends up stopping Thurman!

Comment

Some people think this is gonna sell more because Thurman is talking trash?

Everyone knows people are buying because of Pac regardless of what Thurman says.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Some people think this is gonna sell more because Thurman is talking trash?

Everyone knows people are buying because of Pac regardless of what Thurman says.
              Are they doing a countdown show like 247

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Either way if Thurman gets beat up and wins he’s on vacation or if he loses he’s likely retiring to become a commentator to talk ‘ish bout Crawford again!

I think Thurman knocks Pacquiao out but Pacman is extremely motivated which could be the X factor to pull it off!

It’s upset season, wouldn’t surprise me if Pacman ends up stopping Thurman!
                After thurman knocks out pacman he has every right to enjoy his riches and vacay with the wifey, he is young.

Comment

Thurman dont play dude furious at this reporter almost punched him

Comment

Pac will put Thurman into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Adrien Broner wasnt even going hard he made a few jokes but tongue and cheek, floyd said nothing to pacs face and praised the hell out of him during the build up, but Thurman dang this boy aint playing straight up no filter, he is beaming with confidence he knows pac is old and its going to be easy work.

Ive been waiting for someone to straight up disrespect manny to his face and insult him and mock and make fun of him for years, and finally Thurman has done it.

I hope he keeps insulting him on the countdown shows leading up to the fight. Fox has their own version of 24/7.

I hope keith makes fun of Mannys momma too like he did on snapchat saying he will make manny go night night and his momma gonna cry

Pac is slow, predictable, tiny, has t rex arms, cant really punch hard, low ring iq, lmao oh but he a legend keith thurman is going in but he always tries to throw that one compliment in there at the end lol
                      - -Keef fluffed up yer petticoats did he?

Comment

Working...
                      X