No announcement yet.

Judah vs garcia a mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah vs garcia a mismatch?

Will this fight be as bad as Khan vs Judah was? If it wasnt in Brooklyn Zab probably wouldnt even be getting this shot.I think Garcia walks through him myself.

I actually think Judah lasts more than Khan and Morales II. He's lasted much longer them against bigger, stronger or more powerful opponents like Cotto, Clottey, Matthysse[an old, past prime Zab went the distance].

Comment

No one is gonna give a definite answer. Everyone will stay on the fence until its over so that they made it seem like they knew. The boxing scene in 2013 way.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        No one is gonna give a definite answer. Everyone will stay on the fence until its over so that they made it seem like they knew. The boxing scene in 2013 way.
        Judah has revived his career with the wins over Matthysse, Mabuza and Paris. Hard to call it a mismatch. It's definitely tough to call, but it won't be a mismatch. Garcia probably wins, but Judah lasts the distance.

Comment

I got Garcia beating Zab by KO in this one but in boxing you never know styles make fights maaaaaaaaaaaan.

Comment

Ha, I think Judah makes him look real bad, I hope dude takes this extra time to get into shape. If he doesn't, he is going to look like Paris against Judah.

Comment

possibly............

Comment

Judah can win this fight. He still has his speed and power in both hands. Its his heart that is always the question. But against Paris, he was pissed and came out blazing and determined. If that Zab shows up against Danny, we have a new champion. Danny is a solid champion, but he's not great. Zab's experience could be a serious factor. If Danny doesn't land that left hook, Zab will out box him.

Comment

I think Judah goes 12 and might even get robbed

Comment

I think it will be a mismatch.

Vs Khan Judah was pretty pathetic and Garcia is another level above him. I know styles make fights but Garcia is a massive puncher and is great at timing his shots. Judah is old, chinny and has a quitters mentality. Doesnt bode well at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X