Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Manny Pacquiao's Most Exciting Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Manny Pacquiao's Most Exciting Fight?

pacquiao, pound for pound, is arguably the most exciting fighter in the boxing world and produces spectacular action especially against opposition that is more than glad to fight back which is the main reason pacquiao draws in paying customers.

i personally think pacquiao-morales 2 showcased pacquiao's finest moments. the fight was brutal with a show stopping ending. another that comes into mind is marquez-pacquiao 1. it was a featherweight classic and the most memorable fight in their soon to become quadrilogies.

which one of pacquiao's fights gave you the most hair raising moments?

Pac-JMM 1. Most explosive fight of the trilogy.

Comment

For me it was the cotto fight

Comment

Do you mean exciting or the fight that best showcases Pac? His most exciting would be Morales or Marquez I fights. The one that best showcases his skills would be the ones against the slower, stand in front of him types that are easy to hit like Margarito and Cotto. Good fighters with a perfect style for Manny to tee off on. David Diaz was a very good show for him too.

The second Morales fight wasn't nearly as good as the first. You could see Morales' age and legs going too much and having just come off that loss in which he was absolutely brutally dominated every round just made it so much less than the first fight. The first fight was Morales' last real fight as Morales. Everything after he was clearly looking shot, and his legs were gone from the weight. You could see by the 4th or 5th round that his legs were completely gone and he couldn't move so that's not that great for me.

The first fight showed both near their peak (well, Morales wasn't peak anymore but he wasn't completely done either and he got up one last time for that fight) in a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          For me it was the cotto fight
          Exciting for 5 rounds maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Exciting for 5 rounds maybe.
            Well it was a fight between my fav fighter cotto and a top fighter in pac who completely dominated him, which i didnt see coming.

I just loved that fight

Comment

Pacquiao versus Torrecampo. This **** shocked everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacamania
                Margarito fight. I was amazed how the Pacman destroyed this huge man. I never thought Manny would beat Margarito like he did. Not only did Pac beat up this huge dude, but carried him through the rounds also. Amazing!!!

this was absolutely thrilling, every second was scary for pacquiao but showed no fear and keep firing a hundred punches per round. definitely worth the praise.

Comment

Pac vs Hatton they way he turned off Ricky's lights in Las Vegas was raw.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacamania
                    Margarito fight. I was amazed how the Pacman destroyed this huge man. I never thought Manny would beat Margarito like he did. Not only did Pac beat up this huge dude, but carried him through the rounds also. Amazing!!!
                    Do you understand Margo needed to take diuretics , on second thoughts do you understand boxing as in drained , weakened , 26 ft ring , 8 oz gloves .

You kids are hype merchants the boxing ignorance shown in this forum and the blowing sunshine is amazing , hype rules hey !

Comment

Working...
                    X