Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most dissapointing prospects of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most dissapointing prospects of all time?

Who do you guys feel are the most disappointing prospects of all time?
    I'd ask to please leave personal feelings out of this as I know a lot of people here will just say people they hate... and leave that as their only reason.

Henry Akinwande
    Michael Grant
    Kirk Johnson

Comment

Howard Davis Jr.

Comment

Danny Jacobs
        Victor Ortiz - the quitting against maidana was probably the most disappointing action by a prospect/contender in all history
        Darren Sutherland - because he committed suicide after his first four fights (which all ended by KO)

Comment

Michael Grant
          Zab Judah

Comment

Tony Ayala Jr, so much talent and ability wasted.
            Bernard 'Superbad' Mays, same again so much talent and ability wasted.

Comment

ricardo williams, bojado

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Michael Grant
                Zab Judah
                judah's another good one.. he always crumbles under the bright lights of the big fights

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                  judah's another good one.. he always crumbles under the bright lights of the big fights
                  He wasn't a prospect anymore when he crumbled. He became a champion, which was expected of him. Disappointing champion? sure. Prospect? no.

A disappointing PROSPECT is the likes of Lemiuex, and Guerrero for instance. Guys who climbed, and lost on their first test.

They haven't even become contender yet, lost as prospects.

Judah lost to Kostya Tsyzu. That's hardly anything to be ashamed of, and he did it as a contender, still won titles, still made a name for himself.

When i think of disappointing prospects.. I think of Linares
                  Last edited by intoccabile; 04-23-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Ortiz and Linares definitely which is such a disappointment because Linares has all the tools to be great he just cant seem to put it together along with his shaky chin and Ortiz is just a disgrace with his pompous attitude outisde the ring meanwhile he quits and cheats when things get tough,aside from the berto fight,

Comment

Working...
                    X