No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Eye Summer Return, Ortiz-Berto Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Eye Summer Return, Ortiz-Berto Winner

If things go as Kevin Cunningham has planned, Devon Alexander will fight three times in 2012. Alexander's trainer and manager said that activity is the key to a young fighter staying sharp.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like it....

Comment

I like the idea but wouldn't it be more logical that the winners of Khan/ Peterson and Ortiz/ berto faced each other in the fall? I guess even if Alexander doesn't get the winner of either fight, I wouldn't mind seeing him against the losers either. Since none of these five guys are attached to Slob Arum I'm sure there will be interesting bouts at ww the for the rest of these year.

Comment

The way Berto refuses to show any head movement and his trouble with south paws I would favor Devon in that fight. He has many flaws but his left is strong and if you don't watch out for it he will put you down with it.

Ortiz would be interesting. He is easy to counter but Devon opens himself up when he throws combinations and he has no mustard on those combinations either leaving Ortiz to counter and put the hurt back on Devon. I think that fight would be a very good back and forth battle. Two south paws too which is rare.

Comment

Good performance by Alexander but he is by far the most ******ed boxer i've seen he cant answer a single question for himself he's always got that w*nk piece Kevin Cunningham doing all his interviews for him. He couldnt even do the HBO face of with Bradley without that d*ck shouting his mouth off.

Comment

Fight Paulie in July if he beats Senchenko, that way he can grab the WBA title. Than, h ave a big showdown with the Berto-Ortiz II winner in December. Good plan, I think Devon can beat them all, so long as he looks as good as he did last week.

Comment

good deal.... berto is going to get owned again by nutcase ortiz..

quitter vs quitter in the summer.. see whos tougher mentally..lol

good news btw!

Comment

If Only Alexander Had Not Been Scared Fighting Tim Bradley Of All Fighters!

Had Alexander fought Bradley the way he fought Maidana, Bradley would not have come out on the winning side of things. Maidana went up too far in weight, wasn't as crisp and sharp as he was at 140, which is what happens to these guys that keep getting coaxed to go up in weight. They eventually go too far, get slow, less sharp, look bad, and get beat.

Comment

Working...
                X