No announcement yet.

Johnson misses weight by 12 pounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson misses weight by 12 pounds!

That's not even close. There is no excuse for that. Win or lose he's probably getting cut...

wOW THAT WAS INTENTIONAL!

Comment

lol, what a dick. He can force himself to make 170 to fight drastically smaller guys but can't make 185?

Comment

That's beyond ridiculous, lmao.

I wonder what will happen if he KTFO's Vitor in like ultimate freakin' highlight reel fashion. Lol.

I wouldn't fight if I were Vitor, but whatever. Not my call, I guess.

Comment

Also, Anthony Johnson is NOT 197 because he's out of shape. He is absolutely jacked. I wonder what happened.

Comment

Hmm... Word is that he awoke weighing 191.5, which would have made the cut to 186 easy but then got sick after a meal. UFC doc then recommended lots of fluids for his health leading to the ridiculous weigh in.

There are a few sources reporting it. It sounds reasonable, especially given that they're in Brazil. One cup of water from the wrong source over there and you'll be sick in no time. That freaking blows, lol.

I mean let's be real for a second. AJ has trouble making weight but he at least gets close... this is so far out that it's stupid.

Comment

He should have been cut after stepping off the scales. That's ****in ridiculous, 12 pounds? And I like him as a fighter but that's beyond unprofessional.

Comment

He has to weigh in at 205lbs tomorrow at 2pm or the fight is cancelled.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  He has to weigh in at 205lbs tomorrow at 2pm or the fight is cancelled.....
                  thought it was 215..
                  being sarcastic.
                  i dont get it tho why 205 tomoro if the fight is at 185
                  Last edited by M Deezy; 01-14-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                    thought it was 215..
                    being sarcastic.
                    i dont get it tho why 205 tomoro if the fight is at 185
                    I guess cause the changed it to LHW?

Comment

Working...
                    X