No announcement yet.

South African farm murder activist... Found murdered on farm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Why would they be starving if they take over the white S African farms? They’ll be plenty of food to go around.
    Yup

Or import food from those rhodesian (zimbabwean) farms

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Why would they be starving if they take over the white S African farms? They’ll be plenty of food to go around.
      See Zimbabwe. Give a man an fish, and he eats for a day. Give a country full of blacks charge of a thriving, agricultural economy, and half of Zimbabwe flees the country because they're starving.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It clearly repeatedly states that she was brutally murdered. Tomjas is trying to get you to move on without reading.

It says unclear why she was murdered (which is also untrue, seeing as she was being openly hunted, but...).

Again, SJWs, take note of the lazy bury attempt. This is the empathy your "allies" express in turn.
        Nope

Original version of article said it was unclear

I found that strange when she was found with stab wounds, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Nope

Original version of article said it was unclear

I found that strange when she was found with stab wounds, etc
          Sounds like a violent suicide to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I lived in a high rise where a woman jumped off the 40th floor and stabbed herself on the way down

Chances of this being a suicide are next to zero but original version of story said that they were uncertain whether it was murder

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              She started with the knife and then as it was digging in, she picked the hammer up and gave her skull a few cracks for good measure.

Never worked for me...I felt so despondent last week....I opened the window and jumped, damn street level apartments!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                See Zimbabwe. Give a man an fish, and he eats for a day. Give a country full of blacks charge of a thriving, agricultural economy, and half of Zimbabwe flees the country because they're starving.
                This is true...But I question whether it is a racial problem. There are many tribes in Africa and in places like South Africa there is an identity based on tribal affiliation.

Im not saying this to minimize the atrocity of these acts. But I see corrupt government hand outs and people who get patronage because of connections as the cause of the problem. Heck you see it in Baltimore! the most corrupt people are voted in, then kicked out for corruption with golden parachutes like the stupid mayor we just outed.

There are blacks in south Africa that are not part of the corruption, that can farm, that do not wish to take what is not theirs. The horrible problem is that this particular group of corrupt individuals is destroying much needed agricultural resources and destroying the lives of hard working individuals who are discriminated against because it is convenient to scapegoat them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                  Most have no idea how to farm, and the few that do won't get the farms, unless they are related to people in the government
                  That's happened in all the other African countries that did this.

No reason why this case shouldn't end any differently.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    It clearly repeatedly states that she was brutally murdered. Tomjas is trying to get you to move on without reading.

It says unclear why she was murdered (which is also untrue, seeing as she was being openly hunted, but...).

Again, SJWs, take note of the lazy bury attempt. This is the empathy your "allies" express in turn.
                    You'd think those who play stupid Gotcha! games on a constant basis would at least be somewhat good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                      You forgot the sanctions.

Comment

Working...
                      X