Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now we have a group of fans defending ducking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now we have a group of fans defending ducking.

Defending fighters turning down multiple x their highest ever purses for fights, calling them lowball offers. This is some of the most stupid shit i've seen on the internet. America should have never connected the "hoods" to the net. It's not a good look for the US letting these very stupid people show the world how stupid they are.

Wilder fans going wilder with excuses nowadays.

Comment

That’s not a very nice thing to say.

Comment

Agree to some extent.

But screw ducking. There are very few genuine ducks.

Not negotiating the money with Ortiz is just logical from AJ's perspective. The fight makes no sense. And if Ortiz feels it's too low an offer then go and make your money somewhere else. AJ can go and make another offer elsewhere until he gets someone to share a ring with him. All he needs is someone in the opposite corner.

Ortiz is 40. If he's not taking this fight then he only cares about the money as he's never getting another shot at a title, which is fine if that's where he's at. I'd be surprised if he can make more money but that's for him to worry about.

It's not a duck. It's a voluntary defence. It's not a mandatory running away and it's not a champ dodging a unification or mandatory.

Comment

Ortiz is the only Wilder win they can brag about. He's the boogeyman doe.

What happens now?

Comment

How much did Hearn offer Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              How much did Hearn offer Ortiz?
              I'm sure it was many times the 400k or 500k he got paid for Wilder.

Ortiz said he would accept just about any offer anyway. He got what he wanted and turned it down.

Comment

Weren’t you just crying to the mods a few days ago? If someone made a thread like this about UK fans overhyping bums like Khan and Crolla you UK fans would be screaming for the mods. I think you are jealous of America.

Comment

The irony is that some of those defending Ortiz about turning down the “lowball” offer (that they don’t even know how much it was for), are some of the same who trashed ggg for not taking the “lowball” flat fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                    Weren’t you just crying to the mods a few days ago? If someone made a thread like this about UK fans overhyping bums like Khan and Crolla you UK fans would be screaming for the mods. I think you are jealous of America.
                    Threads trashing UK fans are made all the time on here. America is fine, a lot of the people in it are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X