No announcement yet.

Did anyone go see Max Payne?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone go see Max Payne?

I went and saw it yesterday. **** was worthless. It had nothing whatsoever to do with the videogame except the name Max Payne. It was ridicously cliched piece of crap. Horrible directing. While watching this I honestly thought Mark Mark only took on this role for the paycheck. Seriously, who in their right pathetic mind would find this a good script to turn into a movie. Mila Kunis as the main ***** was a just stupid. She looks like a 10 year old shooting guns with a lame ass russian accent and Columbine trenchcoat. Oh and no spoiler or anything but theres a point where Max Payne who remember is no superhero of any kind flies out the window. If you havent seen it do yourself a favor and skip this piece of ****. I gave it a 0.5/4

No it looks like garbage and freaking Marky Mark as Max is a joke also Ludacris lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
      No it looks like garbage and freaking Marky Mark as Max is a joke also Ludacris lol
      Yeah I was laughing when I saw Ludacris. I was waiting for a punchline but I guess he was seriously trying to act. The only thing I did like was umm this one chick Marky Mark was gonna fuck. Some Russian chick, apparently as it turns out shes gonna be the new bond girl. Yesssss!!!

Comment

wow you guys are being wayyyyy to hard on this movie... i personally thought it was pretty badass, they did get a little too into the storyline at times, but some of the pointless action was pretty awesome. I mean you cant go wrong with wahlberg taking out a swat team with his 9mm alone and not even reloading once...

all in all... As far as action movies go..
        I give it a B-.
        Which is still above average.
        Slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
          wow you guys are being wayyyyy to hard on this movie... i personally thought it was pretty badass, they did get a little too into the storyline at times, but some of the pointless action was pretty awesome. I mean you cant go wrong with wahlberg taking out a swat team with his 9mm alone and not even reloading once...

all in all... As far as action movies go..
          I give it a B-.
          Which is still above average.
          Slightly.
          I had just watched Live Free or Die Hard so my expectations were probably too high. Plus, the plot was way too much like the Fugitive in a way.

Comment

I didn't play the game so i cannot compare it with the movie. I'll judge when I see it.

Comment

The reason I did not see Max Payne is that anyone with a semi-intuitive mind can clearly see that this movie is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                The reason I did not see Max Payne is that anyone with a semi-intuitive mind can clearly see that this movie is ****.
                hahahahaha

didnt marky mark's dramatic double chin shot in the trailer make you want to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post

The story was good in the game but as usual hollywood messes it up.

Im scared to see what they have done to Akira next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X