No announcement yet.

Bradley-Manny will be a good fight cant wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Bradley wins an even clearer fight than Marquez did & gets sent home with an L in a fight he dominated. Watch!!
    What the hell does Bradley do that can even compare to Juan Manuel Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Dominate fighters over 135, we'll start there.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        featherfisted Bradley gets murked put him in there with Ortiz now please

Manny won't fight Ortiz or Berto, because they aren't with TR. Also even if they were free agents and Bob signed them i don't think TR's match maker would put him in with either, when he recommend guys like Petersen and Bradley. I actually don't mind the Bradley matchup, but his lack of power will be a concern.

Comment

Thats the next best fight for Pac at 47 if it aint Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            This will be an exciting fight man but i think it will end early due to headbutts..manny will get that cut re opened and the fight will be stopped
            since your a *****, does this mean Mayweather vs. Canelo would be fight of the century??

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              Manny won't fight Ortiz or Berto, because they aren't with TR. Also even if they were free agents and Bob signed them i don't think TR's match maker would put him in with either, when he recommend guys like Petersen and Bradley. I actually don't mind the Bradley matchup, but his lack of power will be a concern.
              Pu$$y boy aint fighting no one worth mentionting. He's gonna play you as another one of his dumb azz fan that just got hustled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Dominate fighters over 135, we'll start there.
                What does that even mean? Bradley isnt even in Marquez's league skill or intelligence wise

Comment

not be a human punching bag

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                    since your a *****, does this mean Mayweather vs. Canelo would be fight of the century??
                    ***** *******.im neither son.talking boxing here

Comment

What does that even mean? Bradley isnt even in Marquez's league skill or intelligence wise
                      He's younger, faster & has dominated plenty fighters above 135, how many has Marquez dominated over 135??

Comment

Working...
                      X