• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Diaz sparring like a beast against Omar Henry

Omar Henry gave him an ass whopppinnn

Comment

He is SLOWWWWWW!!!!

Comment

I think his pro career is going to go very badly if he does end up facing Jeff Lacy this year.

For all the shit people say about JL, there's a world of difference between someone who was good enough to fight in the Olympics and win a world title, and someone who looks as bad as that in sparring, even if they were having an off day or very tired.

Comment

Why the hell is Diaz going to boxing? Why can't he just wait until Saturday night when his friends gets his ass beat. He can make HUGE money off a GSP fight. Diaz vs. GSP is a superfight that I wouldn't mind ordering at all. It's weird because I hate GSP and ever since UFC 111 I refused to order anymore of his crappy fights. The Diaz fight I'm willing to pay for.

Comment

He's got nothing but chin to bring into the boxing world. Bad idea from the start. He can get away with his striking in MMA but for boxing he has a terrible style for it. He gets hit way to often and it's only a matter of time before he get KO'd.

Comment

thats the so called best mma boxer just shows you mma = wrestling or very bad boxers

Comment

Originally posted by pbmike View Post
                thats the so called best mma boxer just shows you mma = wrestling or very bad boxers
                I don't know anyone who calls him the best boxer in MMA....

Comment

the video is private, how can I see it?

Comment

Video private

Comment

Working...
                    X