• Show
Clear All

• Dead Island

Yeah, you're welcome.

I'am dieing to play this game.

Comment

Literal Dead Island:

Comment

If the gameplay is anywhere near as good as the trailer it's a winner.

Comment

Trailer was superb. Really really good. There have been a few better trailers but not many.

The Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite trailers were good, as was this one:

Comment

Thought the commercial was melodramatic trash, but reading about the gameplay I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Yeah, you're welcome.
              I welled up watching this.

Comment

I like the idea of it being entirely melee weapons that degrade.

i would love a zombie game based on realism but i really dont know how they are gotta pull it off in first person view

i dont want it to be like Oblivion where it was like you were hitting everyone with a baseball bat with the same motions over and over

there is gonna have to be a lot in terms of gameplay to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

i would love a zombie game based on realism but i really dont know how they are gotta pull it off in first person view

i dont want it to be like Oblivion where it was like you were hitting everyone with a baseball bat with the same motions over and over

I was thinking it was survial horror, your going to spend lots of tyme running?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

One thing I like is that they're having extensive meat modelling, so you do realistic damage with weapons.

Comment

Working...
                    X