No announcement yet.

Illegals can now serve in CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    If you haven't noticed, times have changed. Gone are the horse and carriages and muskets.

''Illegal'' has a more definitive meaning.
    If one immigrant can become legal, all of them can.

Cali and Florida.....2 of the most ret@rded states

Lol. I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      California passes law allowing illegal immigrants to serve on state boards. You think any other country would allow this?

a kok vsucking san fran willy martin moscone, fiensteim pos piece of chit..

he talks goood.. never worked a day in his life.

welfare state.. i pay long distance taxes to..

bus them welfare people in droves.. let them vote for free money..

in japan.. these illegals get deported.. fast.. real fast.

the tax money i pay is misued as it is. and i do pay a lot..

i can't vote here.. you gotta be a japanese national .. with a lineage. i am under my wifes. koseki.. but she is under my money..

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
        Lol. I agree with that.
        Illegals need to be sent back, not given power.

Can't wait to see the laws they pass

Comment

if the USA belongs to all brown people then why do Latin American countries have borders and immigration laws that they enforce on one other?

Comment

The word ''illegal'' has been redefined !!!
            What did you just say, hold this $250,000 fine!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              What did you just say, hold this $250,000 fine!!
              Wrong state and wrong mode of communication.

BTW, glad my boy Mahomes is ok

Comment

Wrong state and wrong mode of communication.

BTW, glad my boy Mahomes is ok

Comment

Is CA still trying to be its own country or w/e that Cailfornia Republic thing I see all the time is about.

The CA bs with illegals is nuts & maybe Im missing something, but it seems like you are just prolonging making a decision on how to deal with illegals cuz at some point you only got so many houses & seemingly illegals could keep coming over til CA is at max capicity.

Comment

I understand and respect states rights, but there has to be a Federal precedent that not only prevents this, but punishes those enforcing it. California is still part of the USA, therefore any of the illegals in that state could freely move throughout other parts of the USA. In other words until California separates and becomes its own country, illegal immigration laws have to be enforced, if not by the state authorities then by federal authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Is CA still trying to be its own country or w/e that Cailfornia Republic thing I see all the time is about.

The CA bs with illegals is nuts & maybe Im missing something, but it seems like you are just prolonging making a decision on how to deal with illegals cuz at some point you only got so many houses & seemingly illegals could keep coming over til CA is at max capicity.
                      The homeless population is also out of control. Wheres all the help for them? Yes some want to be on the streets but a lot dont.

Its a freaking shame to see the state go down this path. I love the place but cant stand the politics.

So can a Russian cross the Mexican border and run for office? How about someone from China? Where does it end?

Comment

Working...
                      X