Vintage boxing shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage boxing shoes

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could tell me as much as you know about these specific vintage boxing shoes.

Kind regards,
    David

If you Google Harry potter Quidditch shoes you can see a few pictures of brown leather boxing shoes. I would have uploaded a good picture, but it did not let me.

(The site won't let me upload a picture because I have to have atleast 15 post before I can send an URL.)
    Last edited by DavidOx; 01-15-2018, 04:04 AM.

We'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidOx View Post
      Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could tell me as much as you know about these specific vintage boxing shoes.

Kind regards,
      David

If you Google Harry potter Quidditch shoes you can see a few pictures of brown leather boxing shoes. I would have uploaded a good picture, but it did not let me.

(The site won't let me upload a picture because I have to have atleast 15 post before I can send an URL.)
      are you looking to buy them for memorabilia? certainly not to use I would imagine.

Comment

I'm curious what brand they are and what year there from.
        I do not really have any desire to buy one.

I'm just gathering information

Comment

Originally posted by DavidOx View Post
          I'm curious what brand they are and what year there from.
          I do not really have any desire to buy one.

I'm just gathering information
          You may need a real old time fighter to get down to the nuts and bolts on those shoes.

Comment

Yeah all I know now is that these shoes were somewhere worn between 1930-1990 and that they boxing shoes haha.
            Do you maybe have some advice on how I can find more information about these specific shoes?

Comment

I can’t find anything on google. Make 15 posts and give is a link.

You can quickly make 15 posts in this spam thread: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...46864&page=254

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I can’t find anything on google. Make 15 posts and give is a link.

You can quickly make 15 posts in this spam thread: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...46864&page=254

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I believe it was brown leather shoes he was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I believe it was brown leather shoes he was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                    X