Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you mad at FROCH when B-Hop fights much worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you mad at FROCH when B-Hop fights much worse?

Why you mad at Froch for winning tonight, when B-Hop fights much worse. Not doing literally ish for the first 6 rounds and then starts throwing a punch or two by round 7. Head butts, turns his back to his opponents, holds more than Direll did.

Wouldnt you be mad at B-Hop too for winning fights doing far less for the first 1/2 and not throwing nearly as much as Froch?

bump..............

Comment

Because Hopkins is american.

Comment

Because when B-Hop does it is called Boxing, if somebody else do it is dirty tactics.

In a easy definition Double ****ing standars!!!!

Comment

i had to laugh at street bully giving me **** yesterday lol i mean he's not biased at all is he!

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            Because Hopkins is american.
            seriously i mean at least froch was trying to fight and at least he throws power shots and has power. Hopkins dont do shiiit but sloppy dirty tactics for 12 rounds and you all worship him despite being boring as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Because when B-Hop does it is called Boxing, if somebody else do it is dirty tactics.

In a easy definition Double ****ing standars!!!!
              yeah bro its a double standard for sure. id watch any of froch's matches over hopkins disgraceful borefests sorry excuse for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                seriously i mean at least froch was trying to fight and at least he throws power shots and has power. Hopkins dont do shiiit but sloppy dirty tactics for 12 rounds and you all worship him despite being boring as hell?

you know i don't worship him....hopkins is garbage personified...

Comment

When did B-Hop last win a fight like that? B-Hop lost most of his close fights Taylor X2, Calzaghe.

He beat Winky, Tarver and Pavlik

So what is the comparison? Everyone knows B-Hop is a dirty fighter, but he usually does land some clean punches while negating what his opponent does.

Comment

All it is is that probably 80% of people on boxingscene are american and support american fighters.

go have a browse round the web at the neutral sites, most of them say the fight was pretty even and in that situation the champion retains.

Comment

Working...
                    X