No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison!! A waste of space or waste of talenet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison!! A waste of space or waste of talenet

(Audley Harrison) Although Mr Harrison done well in the olympics, Is or was he a real boxer or just a money man?

Originally posted by typeone
    (Audley Harrison) Although Mr Harrison done well in the olympics, Is or was he a real boxer or just a money man?
    he dosen't really seem to have any ambition, look at what he's done so far, he's beat 17 bums, look at what he was saying when he turned pro, that he would be british and european champion, within a couple of years or something, he seems to have milked his gold medal for all it is worth, and now he is on his own, i hope he starts to fight some better boxers from now on instead of bums

Comment

Audley is finished although I cannot blame him for taking the money and run. Never have I seen one Man crumble the entire foundation of British boxing. If anybody is to blame for us not seeing Barrea vs Fana on the BBC on any other boxing it is Audley. He was given a 1 million for ten fights from the BBC.

Imagine another boxer been given the same amount of money do u think he would get up in the mornning for running. I doubt it

Comment

No doubt that he took the easy option after the Olympics, but then again maybe he realised he wasnt good enough for the pros and took the money on offer!!

Comment

Until I saw this thread I'd honestly forgotten the guy existed.
          What a major disappointment he turned out to be.
          Wonder was it physical or physcological ?

Comment

Originally posted by gulch
            Until I saw this thread I'd honestly forgotten the guy existed.
            What a major disappointment he turned out to be.
            Wonder was it physical or physcological ?
            He's spoiled. Ruined as a youth by a well meaning but overindulgent family.

Maybe he'll come back 10 years from now and challenge Big Daddy Bowe or Evander Holyfield.

He should feel pretty confident about then.

Comment

Working...
            X