No announcement yet.

Need some advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

Well this is my situation, after the snow finally melting and giving me back my running route i have restarted my roadwork.

Anyway i train 5 days a week, from monday to friday and i need some advice on what else i can add into my workout to help with upperbody strength, my lower body i can handle but i could really use some help with upperbody.

This is what i do now

Monday: Roadwork, Pushups, abwork, weights, legs
    Tuesday: Pushups, abwork, legs, Boxing
    Wensday: Roadwork, Pushups, abwork, Weights, legs
    Thursday: Pushups, abwork, legs, Boxing
    Friday: Roadwork, Pushups, abwork, weights, legs

now i can tell already that this is a pretty sad menu, well atleast in my opinion. I do only knuckle pushups, Chin-ups during my roadwork as on the way back to my house their is a park and i stop and do some chin-ups and things. But thats about it so if you could see anyway to improve my schedule, it would be greatly appriacated

so no one has any advice?

Comment

are you trying to put on mass, have more upper body stamina, or just be stronger?

Comment

the snow is a b*tch .. word.. hey are u tryin to compete in boxing? cuz boxing 2wice a week wont cut it

Comment

Originally posted by BoulderSteve View Post
          are you trying to put on mass, have more upper body stamina, or just be stronger?
          Techniquely im trying to do all 3. It might seem unreasonable but that does'nt mean its impossible.

Also i know boxing twice a week wont cut it but my boxing club is only open twice a week and that one is the only one in town. Im planning on moving to America when im 16 to take up my boxing career in an actual boxing gym

Comment

Working...
          X