Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does John Cena rank amongst the ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does John Cena rank amongst the ATG?

14 time world champion

21 championship reigns

Has beaten them all, HHH, Rock, Lesnar, Orton, Bryan.

Has been the face of the company for 9 years (Even Hogan was only face of the company for 5 years, Austin for 3-4 years)

Hes solid in ring presentation. Beyond that Bret Heart had more charisma on the mic.

Comment

When their careers are over he'll rank behind Deontay Wilder. In terms of star power and dominance in their sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Hes solid in ring presentation. Beyond that Bret Heart had more charisma on the mic.
        Are you insane? Bret was horrible at shooting live promos, he is too dull mostly due to his Canadianess. Most overrated wrestler of all time while Cena is top 5 now easily.

Comment

2nd. Right after Deontay Wilder. His thick, long bama rattle snake is legendary.

Comment

After he won the title in 05 vs JBL i had enough of him already. Never liked him.

As for your question. Cena can never be ranked above Triple H and Lesner as those guys wrestled outside of PG and had those epic matches.

Cena is an PG era ATG. As for overall i cant rank him above any of the ATGs prior to PG. I rank Orton and Punk above him.

Comment

wow, I never thought people actually took this tv drama so seriously.

Comment

It's hard..

It doesn't seem that he is the best wrestler in the world.. but usually he is involved in the best matches on ppv in recent years.

Let be honest he has carried the WWE for the past 5-6 years on his back.. i heard WWE refunded people tickets simply because Cena was injured and not at the show! Put him in Attitude era with Rock, HHH, Austin etc.. i think he would do ok.. not the top guy like now though. Cena was kind of hilarious as a rapper pre pg era

That in the real attitude era would have been great

Comment

King of a crappy PG no blood era.

The animals of the past woulda busted him up bad.

Hows he gonna deal with a Cactus Jack barbed wire 2 by 4 to the face?

Or a HHH pedigree into a bed of pins?

(cant find the actual pedigree)

He cant handle that kinda brutality. Pretty boy m'****a
                  Last edited by Tom Cruise; 03-24-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    14 time world champion

21 championship reigns

Has beaten them all, HHH, Rock, Lesnar, Orton, Bryan.

Has been the face of the company for 9 years (Even Hogan was only face of the company for 5 years, Austin for 3-4 years)
                    yeah but has he won any MC freestyle battles???

Comment

Working...
                    X