No announcement yet.

WTF 2 judges had SPINKS winning!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF 2 judges had SPINKS winning!!

The ohter only had him down by one point!

From Dan reafels twitter

"Spinks leading on two scorecards and only trailing by one is putrid. PUTRID!!!!!!! And that was with him getting dropped in rd 1!"

"The scores of the fight were given to me by @GoldenBoyBoxing's PR when I asked for them just to see if anything was funny looking. IT WAS!"

I don't even know what to say, its beyond messed up.
    Good thing K9 ko'ed him

Comment

Something needs to happen with the judges these days, its insane.

Comment

i hate judges

Comment

Nobody will care though since K9 won....see, that's boxing.... where judges are only punished for their crap work if somebody loses.
          Wouldn't be surprised if somebody had Russel Jr. losing.... that'd complete the trifecta of having bad judges on all three cards

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
            The ohter only had him down by one point!

From Dan reafels twitter

"Spinks leading on two scorecards and only trailing by one is putrid. PUTRID!!!!!!! And that was with him getting dropped in rd 1!"

"The scores of the fight were given to me by @GoldenBoyBoxing's PR when I asked for them just to see if anything was funny looking. IT WAS!"
            Duane Ford: The fans aren't educated in all the intricacies of judging BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Comment

I thought Spinks took charge of that fight after the first KD and should've been winning IMO...

Comment

I had spinks winning

Comment

I had spinks winning even if you include the last round

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Duane Ford: The fans aren't educated in all the intricacies of judging BLAH BLAH BLAH.
                    Dear Mr. Duane Ford,

Last time I checked, judging a fight isn't exactly rocket science or brain surgery.....btw, how did your lobotomy turn out?

Sincerely,

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X