No announcement yet.

If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez.

I think that if Chavez Jr. can beat Martinez September 15, not only will it be the best victory of his career but it will also show he belongs in the top tier. He will have proven he is foreal and one of the best. I'm not picking him to win, I think Martinez will pull it out. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Vale Moreno III View Post
    I think that if Chavez Jr. can beat Martinez September 15, not only will it be the best victory of his career but it will also show he belongs in the top tier. He will have proven he is foreal and one of the best. I'm not picking him to win, I think Martinez will pull it out. What do you guys think?
    he's already a top 5 middleweight. IF he beats sergio, he is the #1 middleweight (lineal champ as well)

Comment

How can a victory of this magnitude be validated if he won't take a urine test? And were talking about testing at the lowest standard.

Comment

mexico will go crazy about him if he beats martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale Moreno III View Post
          I see Jr's career going similar to his dad if he keeps Arriza and his Dad's trainer Freddy is just a side show that show's up on fight night. He will begin to clean up 160 than move up to 168 start to beat guys like Froch and eventully KO Ward who will be the Meldrick Taylor Flashy Olympian vs Tough Mexican. He than will bulk up with Arriza shakes to 175 but come in at 190 and Ko who ever has the 175 title at that time. He will clean up 175 where he will evetually retire with 3 belts in 3 different weight classes. Yes Brothers make fun of it but it will eventualy happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I see Jr's career going similar to his dad if he keeps Arriza and his Dad's trainer Freddy is just a side show that show's up on fight night. He will begin to clean up 160 than move up to 168 start to beat guys like Froch and eventully KO Ward who will be the Meldrick Taylor Flashy Olympian vs Tough Mexican. He than will bulk up with Arriza shakes to 175 but come in at 190 and Ko who ever has the 175 title at that time. He will clean up 175 where he will evetually retire with 3 belts in 3 different weight classes. Yes Brothers make fun of it but it will eventualy happen.
            I can see him eventually moving up to 168 because he is big for 160. But 175 I think would be too high.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              mexico will go crazy about him if he beats martinez.
              i think the whole world will be in disbelief...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                would be nice to see him flourish like that

Comment

He would still be a cheat to me

Comment

I've been thinking for some time now that he's definitely big enough to do it. But the controversy surrounding his drug testing casts a shadow over many things that he's done.

Comment

Working...
                    X