Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any of you have anger management issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    I have anger issues, and I hate people.

People often annoy me, and a lot say things in groups like they are funny or some ****.

I am not much of a talker in real life, I just punch people. I don't chat ****, I fight and it's always the first hit because surprise is the winning tactic.

I am not a thug looking guy at all, which is what probably creates a feeling that some can chat **** to me. However mentally I am not a type you can say **** to without me getting so angry that I can not control myself.

I have beaten up a pensioner. Loads of high school fights and in college that I got 1 week suspensions. I lost some, won some and some were just ****ty ones LOL.
    I have had fights with people at work who are thieves or rude.
    I have gotten beaten up badly by 3 guys with meral poles which wasn't pleasant. However this taught me that suprise was the key in a fight.
    I beat up someone at work and after a long investigation I got sacked.

I have slightly high blood pressure at 140/90 or something and that may be it. All I know is that I hate people.
    do u hate a *****? cuz a nika doesn't hate u

Comment

I used to break things but now, I just cut my arms with a box knife a few times and I simmer on down........you guys should try it sometime, works great.

Comment

I used to be a real angry guy, when I was around 18. I would confront anyone for just looking at me the wrong way. Now, im more chilled out but still have a short fuse if someone pushes me.

Comment

Working...
        X