Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is considered "snitching"? Is there a diff between being a responsible citizen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is considered "snitching"? Is there a diff between being a responsible citizen

When is reporting something to the police, or helping/cooperating with the police considered snitching?

And is there a difference between just being a responsible citizen, and member of your neighborhood/community, and being a "snitch"?

What I think most people would consider a "snitch" to be, including White and Asian people from the suburbs, is when somebody gets in trouble for something, and instead of handling their own problems, they betray the trust of somebody else and get them setup by the police. They do this in order to get out of their own troubles, that they themselves alone were responsible for getting into.

But it seems some people consider "snitching" to also be simply calling the police and reporting a crime. Like if you see somebody getting jumped, and beaten up badly (NOT a one on one fight), and you call the cops...

Or even if you see somebody getting mugged/robbed - it's considered "snitching" to call the cops?? I don't get this....

Hell, even MURDER investigations you are supposedly a "snitch" if you cooperate with the police to help solve a damn murder!!

i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching

Comment

Is a rape victim considered a snitch too?

If so, that's a hood I don't ever wanna step foot in. Then again, I could also use that to my advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
        When is reporting something to the police, or helping/cooperating with the police considered snitching?

And is there a difference between just being a responsible citizen, and member of your neighborhood/community, and being a "snitch"?

What I think most people would consider a "snitch" to be, including White and Asian people from the suburbs, is when somebody gets in trouble for something, and instead of handling their own problems, they betray the trust of somebody else and get them setup by the police. They do this in order to get out of their own troubles, that they themselves alone were responsible for getting into.

But it seems some people consider "snitching" to also be simply calling the police and reporting a crime. Like if you see somebody getting jumped, and beaten up badly (NOT a one on one fight), and you call the cops...

Or even if you see somebody getting mugged/robbed - it's considered "snitching" to call the cops?? I don't get this....

Hell, even MURDER investigations you are supposedly a "snitch" if you cooperate with the police to help solve a damn murder!!
        if help your community you must, wrong is nothing then

arising troubles come about as people for them look, however

neighbors of mine spy with lights on

path to the dark side that is, wishing ill upon others

wrong that is

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching
          I think this post sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post

You sound like a grass to me sunshine think it's best you leave now brother!!!

Comment

yes it is........

Comment

i was with this post until the last line.

reporting a post online is prolly the lowest form of snitching. even high level snitchers look down on shiiet like that.

Comment

If it's a serious crime you're obligated to report it

If it's a post on a boxing forum then you are a sad bastard

Comment

Imo snitching is when you tell on someone who does the same shit you also do or trying to get someone in trouble for a stupid victimless crime like smoking Marijuana. The worst cunts get in trouble themselves and then snitch someone out or set them up in hopes of a softer sentence for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X