Weed is for Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19725421]
    Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    its too mainstream. btches wont sck dck for weed anymore. sht, not even for a bump of coke.[/QUOTE]

That last line is bs. Everything else i agree with you. Most people can't afford an Coke habit. That leads to cheaper alternatives like crack or meth. A girl who that enjoys coke and doesnt have to funds will drop those knees.
    yeah, a homeless chick.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      bruh, you a loser with or without it.
      I laughed.

Comment

[QUOTE=KING MEAT;19726830]
        Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

yeah, a homeless chick.
        Try chicks from Brown University. My life was crazy in my early 20s going to JWU. Yeah i had ivy hoes sucking for a bump.

Comment

Weed is for men who can handle it and don’t make excuses about it making them lazy or unproductive and real men smoke it everyday, most women cannot handle it like that. Weed is also a great thing to do with a girl cause it makes them horny, so you should be having sessions with them.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Weed is for men who can handle it and don’t make excuses about it making them lazy or unproductive and real men smoke it everyday, most women cannot handle it like that. Weed is also a great thing to do with a girl cause it makes them horny, so you should be having sessions with them.
            I tried to tell them this already. I guess they just don't want to hear the truth.

Comment

[QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19728285]

Try chicks from Brown University. My life was crazy in my early 20s going to JWU. Yeah i had ivy hoes sucking for a bump.
              damn. yeah college is the one thing i never experienced.

Comment

[QUOTE=KING MEAT;19729891]

damn. yeah college is the one thing i never experienced.
                Best four years ever!! However I rather have the money than go to college. If i was to do it over i would has taken out a business loan rather than a student loan. Maybe a IT business, marketing agency or a bar.

As of right now i would say college has paid off decently well. They say you don't see the benfits until 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Literally the only time I smoke weed now days is when I'm with bítches..

Is this happening to anyone else? can one grow out of the smoker phase?

I prefer a tall cold beer over a blunt any day of the week when I used to be the complete opposite when I was younger...

discuss
                  Honestly I’ve never been a weed guy.
                  Made me sleepy. I could never understood guys that smoked at parties back in the day and didn’t pass out.

Give me a beer or some whisky any day over weed.

Comment

[QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19725421]
                    its too mainstream. btches wont sck dck for weed anymore. sht, not even for a bump of coke.[/QUOTE]

That last line is bs. Everything else i agree with you. Most people can't afford an Coke habit. That leads to cheaper alternatives like crack or meth. A girl who that enjoys coke and doesnt have to funds will drop those knees.
                    [QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19728285]

downtown is full of meth head hookers who'll suck you off or let you bang her for $20. all these girls started on coke or more expensive drugs. i had a girl offer me a BJ if got her some meth, no thanks, if the meth psychosis starts she'll be stabbing me or biting my dyck off

Comment

[QUOTE=phallus;19731155][QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19725421]

downtown is full of meth head hookers who'll suck you off or let you bang her for $20. all these girls started on coke or more expensive drugs. i had a girl offer me a BJ if got her some meth, no thanks, if the meth psychosis starts she'll be stabbing me or biting my dyck off
                      The democratics turn that place into a sht hole. I am not into politics, half of the city doesn't even live their through out the and the rest are ok food stamps. It's so segregated it's crazy. One section speaks noting but Spanish and the other section is mob related. One section bums, The rest is college (Brown, RIDSY, JWU, PC, RICC).

Comment

Working...
                      X