Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why 164? SM is 168. Why not get a feel for that potential future division. Canella did already.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      Why 164? SM is 168. Why not get a feel for that potential future division. Canella did already.
      i doubt that he wants to go after a 168 pounder...

Comment

Canelo did 164 with Chavez, ggg testing his stamina and power for a fight at 168

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Bullshyt from team Bullshyt. I did this weight to make the bum Rolls feel comfortable? After years screaming catchweight is a disrespect to boxing and refusing to drop weight for Canelo or move up weight for Ward. Now weight don't matter and it's about making it better more comfortable for his opponents? Then get's exposed because the Adams camp says the 164 catchweight was being enforced on them too. He sent contracts to all his opponents demanding 164 then tries to lie at the press conference and say it was to help Rolls. LMAO
          For whinny, begging “Tin Cup” Golovkin, championship belts no longer matter, catch weights and self respect no longer matter. What matters is that his cheerleaders and sycophants in the media pressure Canelo to give him another paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
            Canelo did 164 with Chavez, ggg testing his stamina and power for a fight at 168
            canelo wasnt running around whinning how catchweights are disrespectfull for boxing, no sir, that was ggg...
            everything he once said has come back to bite him in the ass...

Comment

Bullshyt from team Bullshyt. I did this weight to make the bum Rolls feel comfortable? After years screaming catchweight is a disrespect to boxing and refusing to drop weight for Canelo or move up weight for Ward. Now weight don't matter and it's about making it better more comfortable for his opponents? Then get's exposed because the Adams camp says the 164 catchweight was being enforced on them too. He sent contracts to all his opponents demanding 164 then tries to lie at the press conference and say it was to help Rolls. LMAO

GGG and his team are pure sh.it

But people is opening their eyes

Comment

Look at how much bigger GGG is then Rolls. But he's fighting at 164 to help Rolls? Phuk out of here you already fighting a bum, a bum who isn't a big puncher and doesn't have a big KO ratio. A 35 year old bum who has never fought a top 80 ranked fighter ever in his decade long professional career. But you need more size advantage and enforce a catchweight on a guy barely in the top 100 rankings. Then lie about it only to get exposed because you sent a contract to Adams at catchweight 164 as well.

But he's a small middleweight too small to fight Ward right? lol

GGG is a fu.cking coward.

He never took risks, ducked the rematch with Jacobs and Lost against a smaller man as Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  canelo wasnt running around whinning how catchweights are disrespectfull for boxing, no sir, that was ggg...
                  everything he once said has come back to bite him in the ass...
                  Not really. He's not demanding other champions at catchweight, with a title on the line to boot. Golovkin is exploring moving up. Ward did the same exact thing when he fought Paul Smith at 172, before he moved up to 175.

Hell, Canelo made Chavez Jr boil down to 164 for their fight.

Comment

golovkin trying on his new suit ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                      GGG: this is boxing, I respect sport. No catchweight

Also ggg: this weight is no big deal. I don’t care about my fans. Dey are idiots. They believe everything I say. Belts? What belts? I unify 164 lbs. big drama show. I fight Canadian style no more mexican style. Mexican style almost get me killed against Canelo. Canelo hit me so hard I forget English. I only do interviews in Russian or Kazakh from now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X