No announcement yet.

American Blacks vs Other Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    Have you SEEN the Last King of Scotland?

Idi Amin is not very polite.
    No I haven't seen it, but I will check it out as I've heard that Forrest Whitaker played one helluva role in depicting Idi Amin. I just started looking at the vid that you posted. Good ol Bobby Seale. Thanks for the vid potna.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
      Hey I'm in the UK. Don't cut up that paycheque
      No Sir!!!!!!!!!! 5 more years and I retire for the 1st time bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Really?

That's crazy.

I don't know many actual Africans, except for my Uncle.

And he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's so polite etc.
        In my post I said most, I have however ran into a few who where not mean, nasty, or arrogant. But they are few and far inbetween. I am not the only one who views them in this light as I have plenty of friends from different ethnic backgrounds who hold the same view of thier behavior. So Im not being a bigot, by no means but sheding light on a cultural mis-understanding of the group that the TS has not seen.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.

wtf??????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            wtf??????????????????????????????
            He's clueless Bruhnlaw. That's why I'm here bruh, to educate the poor fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              In my post I said most, I have however ran into a few who where not mean, nasty, or arrogant. But they are few and far inbetween. I am not the only one who views them in this light as I have plenty of friends from different ethnic backgrounds who hold the same view of thier behavior. So Im not being a bigot, by no means but sheding light on a cultural mis-understanding of the group that the TS has not seen.

No doubt.

I have a limited experience with them, but yeah it's w.e.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  He's clueless Bruhnlaw. That's why I'm here bruh, to educate the poor fella.
                  i hear ya chief, but an internet forum isn't where people learn not to be ignorant fukn morons.

Comment

I am not surprised by some of the responses here. This divisive tactic has been used for way too long. So TS is going to come here and throw stereotypical differences between Africans and African Americans. We need to stick together and stop this nonsense. As an African living in the US i took the time to understand the African American history in the US and it has really enlightened me. Our may be struggles are different but have the same root. I will be damned if someone else will come and spread such divisive ideas amongst us!! This reminds me of the Willie Lynch letter i finally had a chance to read. I know..... i am ashamed that i am now just getting to read some of this literature. The letter talks about using all the differences under the sun to keep us divided. That was then and this is now, someone is going to tell us how Africans are eloquent and easy to deal with and African Americans aren't!!! That's BS and you know it!

It is sad that some of us have bought this divisive tactic hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
                      I am not surprised by some of the responses here. This divisive tactic has been used for way too long. So TS is going to come here and throw stereotypical differences between Africans and African Americans. We need to stick together and stop this nonsense. As an African living in the US i took the time to understand the African American history in the US and it has really enlightened me. Our may be struggles are different but have the same root. I will be damned if someone else will come and spread such divisive ideas amongst us!! This reminds me of the Willie Lynch letter i finally had a chance to read. I know..... i am ashamed that i am now just getting to read some of this literature. The letter talks about using all the differences under the sun to keep us divided. That was then and this is now, someone is going to tell us how Africans are eloquent and easy to deal with and African Americans aren't!!! That's BS and you know it!

It is sad that some of us have bought this divisive tactic hook line and sinker.
                      lol @ this conspiracy theory. yeah, my goal is to divide all the black people to make it easier for me to conquer them. LOL.

What I said was the truth. It wasn't just something I made up at the spur of the moment. It's something that I see everyday. I play basketball often and I meet a lot of black people, but I never meet the kind of rude and ignorant black people that I see in the states. This is just the truth.

My personal theory is that American Black people don't have a strong culture. They are still trying to develop their culture because they really didn't have one for about 300 years. While Africans have centuries of rooted culture which makes them a lot more respectful towards others and also a lot more educated. This is my view on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X