No announcement yet.

G@ry and T0ny Have a Baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G@ry and T0ny Have a Baby

Unable to legally marry in the U.S., [Gary and Tony] travel to Canada, get married, and spend thousands on an arduous journey toward parenthood via surrogacy and invitro fertilization. ... Though Gary and Tony had hoped for a happy extended family, they discover instead ambivalence about same-sex marriage. With court battles, and struggles against their hometown community – can these men achieve a life as mainstream as their parents?

What is your take on this adventure ????

I'm not against Gary & Tony living out their lives as a ****sexual couple {Their choice} - BUT, I am against them raising children as a family.

is one of those guys a metaphor for tunney?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Unable to legally marry in the U.S., [Gary and Tony] travel to Canada, get married, and spend thousands on an arduous journey toward parenthood via surrogacy and invitro fertilization. ... Though Gary and Tony had hoped for a happy extended family, they discover instead ambivalence about same-sex marriage. With court battles, and struggles against their hometown community – can these men achieve a life as mainstream as their parents?

What is your take on this adventure ????

I'm not against Gary & Tony living out their lives as a ****sexual couple {Their choice} - BUT, I am against them raising children as a family.
      If they do a reasonable job of raising children what's the problem? Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        If they do a reasonable job of raising children what's the problem? Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
        The issue alot of people have is could two fathers make or raise the chance of the child being ****sexual etc.

This also depends on if ****sexuality is a preference or genetic, though.

Comment

im always for taking children off of this **** system of foster care.

children deserve parents that love them and take care of them.

i had a friend raised by a gay mother and he got married a few years back and has a kid or two.

doing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
            The issue alot of people have is could two fathers make or raise the chance of the child being ****sexual etc.

This also depends on if ****sexuality is a preference or genetic, though.
            The overwhelming majority of gay people are born to straight parents just like everyone else. It's a stretch to say that there is some sort of allele-based genetic component to sexuality, as in if you have both pairs of the gay gene then you're a fruit.

Sexuality appears to be a partially genetic component together with an environmental influence and this is thought to be largely gestational.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              The overwhelming majority of gay people are born to straight parents just like everyone else. It's a stretch to say that there is some sort of allele-based genetic component to sexuality, as in if you have both pairs of the gay gene then you're a fruit.

Sexuality appears to be a partially genetic component together with an environmental influence and this is thought to be largely gestational.
              man but you know some kids are just born gay.

talk feminine act feminine etc.

i remember when i was in elementary school there was a kid that was super sweet and his dad was a hardcore redneck

Comment

Working...
              X