Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hot mexican reggaeton duo!!!

Gbran & Malak - Perdiendo El Control (Exclusive) Written by ReggaetonBoi

Sunday, 08 November 2009 19:29

Damn where do I begin?! I have the great pleasure to introduce to you guys Gbran & Malak, a talented duo out of Veracruz, Mexico, the newest duo pledged under GotDembow. This sick duo kills it on their track from the massive beat to the insane lryrics. This has to be by far the best song of the week(and it just started), great Electro-Flow this one right here is. Their path to stardom has only begun so definetly expect more from them. Their currently working on their mixtape which is no doubt sick and expect it up here when its finished. This is a partnership with White Light Music and GotDembow, a label that has many talented artists. Propz to Akcel & Cartoon because they kill it on the beat. Their looking for a name to be baptized under so how about you guys help them out by dropping your idea in the comment box below. Remember you saw this here first so what are you waiting for, check this out!

go to gotdembow.net!!!!!

Gbran & Malak - Fanatico (Exclusive) Written by ReggaetonBoi

Friday, 04 December 2009 22:40

Gbran & Malak are back with another EXCLUSIVE! This talented Mexican duo impresses me once again with this dope track we got for you guys. This is their latest single that is going to be on their mixtape(which we here will have for you guys) and let me tell you in the famous lines of El Coyote "Uuuff esta poderoso!". They make another sick Electro-Flow with my boi Gbran killing it on the chorus/hook and Malak dropping some sick verses. Im really digging this one and I advise you guys to check it out. Propz to Kartoon and Akcel for the tight ass beat. White Light Music!

Comment

GBran & Malak - Sexo Discreto (Exclusive) Written by ReggaetonBoi

Sunday, 20 December 2009 18:20

My boi's GBran & Malak are back with another dope track! GBran kills it on the chorus as always and also on the hook, while Malak drops some sexual-filled lyrical bombs! They make another Electro-Flow that just blows you away and this talented duo is giving Mexicans all over a good name. Akzel & Kartoon are on the beat as usual and they do a good job like always. Check this out and support one of Mexicos greatest duo's. White Light Music!

Comment

im telling you guys check them out they got some hot music go to gotdembow.net Iight.

Comment

f0ckouttahere

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            f0ckouttahere
            lol too funny

Comment

I just listened to them, they aight..i'm feeling them but "sexo discreto" is not reggaeton, more like reggae.

Comment

Here you go some real reggaeton..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60866638bc7b4080/

Comment

mexican reggeaton? ....

Comment

Originally posted by NormanC View Post
                    Here you go some real reggaeton..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60866638bc7b4080/
                    f0ckouttahere

Comment

Working...