Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres the **** chick that hooked up Tiger Woods..She's like the 9th girl lmao-Xrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what he get's for being way to over paid.....

Comment

boo hoo. cry me a river. at least hes got all that money and then some. he'll be okay.

Comment

Good. Hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

He didn't deserve to make that much money to begin with.

HE PLAYS FUKING GOLF!!!

And btw....

WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THIS STORY? ITS A NON STORY THAT HAS NO BEARING ON ANY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE WHATSOEVER.

IDIOTS.

Comment

She is not attractive at all. Remove her makeup and she has a sickly looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren has moved out: reports

Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, has packed up and moved out of their Windermere mansion, reports Radaronline.com.

Ten days after the car crash heard around the world on Nov. 27 — which touched off a sex scandal that has seen at least 7 and possibly ten women alleged to have had extramarital affairs with the golfer — Nordegren has had enough, according to neighbours and other sources cited in the gossip website.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Tig...648/story.html

Doesn't look like it's going to get any better for Tiger anytime soon.

She may be moving out, but she got owned, she not only got cheated on dozens of times she made his kids! Now she is stuck with his seed for the rest of her life.
            Last edited by Shinerbop; 12-08-2009, 04:25 AM.

Comment

But damn, this shows the power of the media which is out of control in my opinion.

The media will WRECK you if they focus on your mistakes.

After years upon years of seeing stuff like this happen, I still can't understand why nobody "as far as I know" has attempted to take revenge on anchors and reporters for major news networks. You would think people at CNN and the likes would be walking targets.

Comment

He's been sinking his balls into a lot of holes.

Comment

Tiger woods is done big time, i feel bad for the guy because the media have completely ****ed everything for him. Tiger has no where to go from here, he better hang them up now after all this ****.

Comment

I still don't understand how his wife beats the **** out of him with a golf club and he's the one who has to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I still don't understand how his wife beats the **** out of him with a golf club and he's the one who has to apologize.
                      He was caught cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X