No announcement yet.

If Rosado didn't pluck his eyebrows....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    most men certainly do not get them shaped. I mean if you gotta unibrow, you gotta do what you gotta do. But to get them shaped all feminine and shyt is just gay as hell.
    It sure is and I think that's an East Coast thing, not a Mexican thing. I live in LA and no Mexicano here I've seen does that s**t. I think the guido's started it over there in N.Y. & Jersey. I hope it stays there. lol

Comment

Stupid ******s, the are all the same

Comment

I've only seen PR's, Guidos and women do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          cain velasquez, mares and benavides jr just to name a few of your paisaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Its a latino thing. Its just weird how people say its a PR thing when mexicans get it done as well. I get my eyebrows shaped up too and im Ukrainian. Most men nowadays get them done
            well thats just not true. i dont think i know any man that does anything to his eyebrows.

i dont think ppl should either. only excuse for a man messing around with his eyebrows is a unibrow, if you got that go ahead man. cant judge a man for not wanting to look like a fcking troll.

Comment

Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican and he doesn't shape up his eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                That's mainly who I see shaping the brows too, I remember The Rock used to get his eyebrows shaped too back when he wrestling but it was part of his character, he was trying to be like an Andrew Dice Clay type.

look at his before and after he let his eyebrows grow natural now

I would never shape my eyebrows like that, it makes you look gay and feminine, The only thing I could agree on is if you have a unibrow that is okay to pluck or wax but to line it up like a female is weird to me.

Comment

When I went to PR to visit my fam alot of dudes do that sht...I mean its cool if you get them shaped up but some take it too far

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    When I went to PR to visit my fam alot of dudes do that sht...I mean its cool if you get them shaped up but some take it too far
                    The only thing I can see that would be acceptable is to take care of a unibrow

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                      Yeah because the real mexican warrior Marquez has a perfect arched eyebrow in that picture due to his tenacity and perseverance.
                      bwahaha, thats a classic post right there.....

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      he cleans his shit up or else he would have a unibrow type shit.

but naw he dont shape them up he just looks gay (not to mention ******ed) naturally I think.
                      your boyfriend pedro would drop his panties at once after getting to see garcia, don't be so harsh on the guy.

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      cain velasquez, mares and benavides jr just to name a few of your paisaz.
                      lol, but they'll say that they have an american cuzin so theyre not really mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X