No announcement yet.

HD Manny Pacquiao says Floyd thinks I'm a bum boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Manny Pacquiao says Floyd thinks I'm a bum boxer

well...lol,but what bum boxer gets a 40 million offer?

Comment

been posted. and Yup even thought Pacquaio never been paid as much as Mayweather is offering doesnt mean he doesnt know what he worth. Mayweather wants to cut him out off the PPV and backend LOL.

Mayweather a clown, even the interviewers who are talking to Pac makes fun of mayweather lol, Dude has 0 respect in boxing now. If he didnt generate what he generates. People wouldent even care about dude.

Comment

PAC is wrong! Floyd only want to fight the best and yes Manny Pacquiao you're NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          been posted. and Yup even thought Pacquaio never been paid as much as Mayweather is offering doesnt mean he doesnt know what he worth. Mayweather wants to cut him out off the PPV and backend LOL.

Mayweather a clown, even the interviewers who are talking to Pac makes fun of mayweather lol, Dude has 0 respect in boxing now. If he didnt generate what he generates. People wouldent even care about dude.
          I agree floyd is stupid for the split hes asking for. I still think even if they got past that arum will stop the negotiations some how to line up a rios fight. Its inhouse money for toprank.

Comment

I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              I agree floyd is stupid for the split hes asking for. I still think even if they got past that arum will stop the negotiations some how to line up a rios fight. Its inhouse money for toprank.
              I dont doubt it, once a line is drawn in the sand no one wants to be the peace maker AKA FUCK ME? ITS FUCK YOU!
              Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-03-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                I dont doubt it, once a line is drawn in the sand no one wants to be the peace maker AKA FUCK ME? ITS FUCK YOU!
                I do think that the 2010 negotiations sans Arum woould have made the fight relatively easy.

Comment

I got more from watching it in HD than in SD..... thank you

Comment

Pac gives floyd the chance to re deem himself and Floyd doesnt take it. Pac gives Floyd a lifeline to show hes not a chicken and coward and Floyd throws the offer back in Pacs face.

Floyd lets himself down as usual and when Pac gave him the chance to step up, Floyd stepped down.

Pacs not dissapointed with this fight not happening as he knows people knows its Floyds fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X