Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would be best to see live: Berto Ortiz, Mayweather Cotto, or Pac Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great input! Thanks!

I think I'm leaning to cotto/mayweather... but I totally feel the comments about berto/ortiz being the one that's not predictable.

Comment

Anything with Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Anything with Cotto
        Cotto is probably one of the most underrated action boxers in the sport.

Comment

As a follow up -- I do know to go to the weigh in, any other tips? I've only been to one other big fight.

Yes this is probably a dumb question.

Comment

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
            Great input! Thanks!

I think I'm leaning to cotto/mayweather... but I totally feel the comments about berto/ortiz being the one that's not predictable.
            Being on the west coast Ortiz/Berto it is an option for you.. The Staples center even the bad seats are pretty good.. It will be affordable as well... But I dont think that fight will take place until July or later..

Comment

Berto/Ortiz... good ole scrap

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
                Being on the west coast Ortiz/Berto it is an option for you.. The Staples center even the bad seats are pretty good.. It will be affordable as well... But I dont think that fight will take place until July or later..
                I hadn't heard it was in L.A., you're right that would save us a bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Cotto is probably one of the most underrated action boxers in the sport.
                  Yes i agree, never a bad fight with him

And the buzz around his fights are some of the best, Yankee Stadium and the Garden against Margo were so fuccking loud and just buzzing with energy from the 21K drunk Boriques

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes i agree, never a bad fight with him

And the buzz around his fights are some of the best, Yankee Stadium and the Garden against Margo were so fuccking loud and just buzzing with energy from the 21K drunk Boriques
                    I had a Puerto Rican roommate in college. He would get trashed and only watch boxing if a Cotto fight was on.

Comment

Mayweather-Cotto will be the bigger event no doubt....no matter how we feel about it, casual fans love seeing the big names get together and it brings people out. There will be good buZz for it. Floyd brings in crowds regardless and Cotto's fans have shown up in Vegas in full support for the Margarito 1 and Pacquiao....I expect them to do it again and it makes for a great atmosphere for the weekend.

The fight itself I anticipate to be a possible classic because of Cotto - he has provided others with some of their most career defining fights even if they were loses....so many great fights he's been a part of

whatever u decide....just check with ticketmaster first before you pay for a marked-up ticket on one of those ticket broker sites. Tickets for this fight go on sale this Tuesday at 10am pacific

Comment

Working...
                      X