Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a NEW AGE lets STAND UP Boxing fans!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a NEW AGE lets STAND UP Boxing fans!!!

If u guys are like me then we can agree that boxing needs a major overhaul. We live in the Tech era, we have a lot of power and priviledge now days to use it. We can start a movement and boycott all this nonsense that they keep feeding us. Let's be honest the only reason Boxing Promoters keep cashing out id because WE allow em' too. Today we have FB, Twiter, ect we can start a movement just like some Arab countries (ex Egypt) who came together through FB for their riots. We can spread the word through Social Media that we are tired of making other folks rich who have not given us anything we wanted for quite some time. This whole Pac/May situation has me going ballistic. Now Bob wants to put Cotto in with Chavez. Is this what we as fans that carry the sport deserve? Lets stand up lets start a movement fuk these PPV's they can't make money if don't buy period. Ultimately we have the power not them without fans any sport is nothing. Let's say fuk it to HBO and their Bulishhh also. We have the tools to start a movement that can change the sport that we love for the better. I'm angry I love this sport, I bleed it but why are we going to keep getting fukd over by these people who without us would be nothing? Who's down? Who honestly wnats this bull to stp we control boxing not them. They are there because we allow them to without us they are nothing.

BUMP my thread also wanted to include Sanctioning bodies... It's sad that no one wants to join me with so many FB friends I could start a trend and each one of us can make some happen for the better.

Comment

make a fb group, get tons to join i will

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        make a fb group, get tons to join i will
        I will get started today when I get home. hell just by adding family I can get atleast 25 to 40 for sure.

Comment

Get it started ASAP!

Comment

I will join you my friend.

Comment

I got a nephew coming up in this sport. Need good boxing role models for him. If not he will be playing basketball.

Comment

BUMB I need a name for the group. I'm dead serious about this!!! I was thinking "BOXING FANS STAND UP! 2012"

Comment

Do it, I will join on Facebook

Comment

Bump! group created please join I think we can pull some **** off with enough numbers I need everyones support spread the word ect ... group name Boxing fans STAND UP!2012 let's start with trying to obtain enough people to boycott both Floyd and Pacs next fight this is fuking serious We need to take our sport back from these fuking snakes!

Comment

Working...
                    X