No announcement yet.

HBO Credits Boxing Backwards Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO Credits Boxing Backwards Now?

Remember Pacquiao-Marquez III and talking about moving backwards? Marquez was losing because he was moving backwards and last night they were giving credit to Miguel Cotto saying you CAN move backwards and still win a fight....Lol...I think HBO has an agenda already depending on who is fighting

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    Remember Pacquiao-Marquez III and talking about moving backwards? Marquez was losing because he was moving backwards and last night they were giving credit to Miguel Cotto saying you CAN move backwards and still win a fight....Lol...I think HBO has an agenda already depending on who is fighting
    idiot.. cotto dominated margartio fighting backwards.. marquez-pacman was close.. fighting backwards didnt get the win in close fight..

Comment

Agenda bro.

Comment

Both Marquez and Cotto were moving and fighting on the back-foot....both should have been the victors. HBO's bias towards Manny in that fight was horrendous.

Coming forward means nothing if the other guy is the one landing the clean shots and controlling the action.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you're going backwards or pushing forward. Whoever is throwing the most effective shots should win.

Comment

I see your point though

Comment

Im just pointing out their bias, I had Cotto winning on the cards and Marquez as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                Let's stop kidding ourselves here, it's not about who won and how they did it it's about who HBO is backing and who they want to hype. I've been enjoying the uk comentators as of late more then HBO's to be 100% honest.
                Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 12-04-2011, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Let's stop kidding ourselves hear, it's not about who won and how they did it it's about who HBO is backing and who they want to hype. I've been enjoying the uk comentators as of late more then HBO's to be 100% honest.
                  I second that. I'd much rather watch a UK stream. I happened to catch an HBO stream last night though.

Comment

HBO DOES have a bias. I thought Cotto son'd him off the backfoot, its about clean effective punching and thats what Cotto did. I also though thought Marquez won his fight clearly vs Pacquaio

Comment

Working...
                    X