No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    AC would be cool as well...but it doesn't really matter...I'm in there!!
    Swift gonna ice that mother ****er!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Quillin is going to fight Rubio or Vera.
      Vera is such a punching bag, which is exactly what GBP/Haymon are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I can't wait to see who they choose for Quillin. I got the feeling that he's going to get a soft touch. Unacceptable opponents would be Rubio and Taylor. Murray/Pirog/GGG/Macklin are fine.
        fine for Murray/Pirog/GGG/Macklin, not for Quillin he loses to any of em

Comment

Lol Judah... Guess they're trying to build this bum ass hype job up some more.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

danny garcia is a hype job now?

garcia got absolutely zero hype until he liquified khan's jaw.

what the truck...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what the truck...
              More like padding his record trying to avoid Mathysse or any other real challenge, I bet Alvarado, Rios, Mathysse or even JMM would expose his ass!

Comment

This Judah fight, while a big fight by itself, is probably a lead up to a rematch with Khan. Since Judah is the most recent common opponent for both Garcia and Khan, especially as a way to measure the two, my theory is that if Khan and Garcia win their next fights, the next fight for both is a rematch.

Comment

Garcia sparks him with another great ko finish stop hating ppl Garcia is the truth and best 140 pounder

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what the truck...
                    Wrong, it was after the first Morales fight. And it was Khan's neck not his jaw!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      lol he was hyped up since the the craddle lol you need to learn what hype means seeing as he was an unknown until he iced khan and distroyed an old cheating morales. so much hate.....

anyway on to better things i wanted to see him fight mathesse or midana, now thats a good war....but i guess judah is ok for this one, but the next better be a prime test... bam bam would be a good fight too after this fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X