No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Benn

Any fans of The Dark Destroyer here? He's coming to my town on Saturday to do some demonstrations, do some padwork and ****. Was thinking about interviewing him for my youtube channel, dunno yet. Either way is there anything any of u lads want to know that i could ask him? Will do my best

Nigel was frightening in the ring but he had his faults.

Proper warrior. They don't make them as lionhearted anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Nigel was frightening in the ring but he had his faults.

Proper warrior. They don't make them as lionhearted anymore.
      He is one of my own favourites, so menacing......
      Not the greatest fighter ever but a damn good one who brought the ruckus and entertained.
      Anything u want to know?

Comment

Nigel Benn is another fighter I met recently At a sit down dinner with Steve Collins.

He's a really great guy. Truly, a really nice guy. One of the nicest guy's I've spoken to in the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Nigel Benn is another fighter I met recently At a sit down dinner with Steve Collins.

He's a really great guy. Truly, a really nice guy. One of the nicest guy's I've spoken to in the boxing world.
          Haha, cool im glad to hear it. I always thought he'd be sound in real life, i imagine i will get on fine with him. Anything u wanna know Dan that he didnt already mention?

Comment

How do people think a fight with him and Froch would turn out prime for prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              Benn by brutal stoppage.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Any fans of The Dark Destroyer here? He's coming to my town on Saturday to do some demonstrations, do some padwork and ****. Was thinking about interviewing him for my youtube channel, dunno yet. Either way is there anything any of u lads want to know that i could ask him? Will do my best
                Oh hell, get the interview dammit.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  Gotta agree with poet its a Benn Massacre! Not because he is leagues above Froch but mainly due to styles, i think even Carl's solid chin gets checked here Nigel Benn KO win

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Oh hell, get the interview dammit.

Poet
                    Lol i guess i should! Anything you'd like me to ask?

Comment

Working...
                    X