No announcement yet.

Margarito divorced or left his wife...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dutchschaffer View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy. But didn't him and his wife have like an incredibly long relationship? Sure, she looked like an ice maiden but I guess such a life changing thin as retirement must change the relationship status. Not that I really care. Those glasses are a bit suspect though! ;@)
    I remember an Hbo spot they did on Marg & his wife... they were sweethearts back in school i guess

Comment

Originally posted by dutchschaffer View Post
      Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy. But didn't him and his wife have like an incredibly long relationship? Sure, she looked like an ice maiden but I guess such a life changing thin as retirement must change the relationship status. Not that I really care. Those glasses are a bit suspect though! ;@)
      Ya crazy long in that countdown too Cotto-Margarito he said they started going out at like 15 something crazy musta happened for that too fall apart

Comment

He can do what he wants but does this woman really need to hold his c0ck all the way through the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Ya crazy long in that countdown too Cotto-Margarito he said they started going out at like 15 something crazy musta happened for that too fall apart
          My little brother started dating his wife at 12 were married at 18 and he is 25 its funny when people ask him how long he has been married.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            My little brother started dating his wife at 12 were married at 18 and he is 25 its funny when people ask him how long he has been married.
            12?thats crazy young to have picked out the "one"

Comment

Nothing better than a new tota!

Comment

I preferred his old girl. Didn't he cheat or something?

EDIT - Cheat on his wife is what I meant lol. Didn't quite see that until I posted it.

Comment

That mutha****a already starting to slur his words. His girl got a horse face too, I preferred Michelle.

Comment

Michelle was better looking I agree.Margarito's sporting those grandpa bifocals,not good.That right eye wonders off.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Michelle looks better
                      yeah too good for Margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X