Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Trowbridge is the WORST Judge on Earth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Trowbridge is the WORST Judge on Earth!

I do not have time to review all of the horrendous decisions he has concocted over time, but anyone who actually pays mind to how the judges have been scoring will undoubtedly agree that Trowbridge entered the pantheon of horrible judging long ago. He has to be the worst that is currently out there.

Anyone watch Strikeforce last night? It may have been possible he fell asleep while working, and just awarded the winning rounds at random, because there is no other reason why anyone could have possibly given two rounds to Jordan Mein in his fight against Tyrone Woodley.

E

Mein was way more active and did more damage than Woodley. But yeah, the guy on top is always winning right....

Comment

He was more active doing what exactly: absolutely nothing off of his back? Zero effective strikes; zero cage control; zero everything. Which exact rounds did he win, Glenn ... uh ... I mean 'kaps'?

E

Comment

I had it 30-27 Woodley, but Mein landed several elbows from the bottom where as Woodley pretty much humped him the entire time, but according the rules that are in place now, you're right, dude judged it wrong. If I where to score the fight on damage, the elbows Mein landed where the most damaging shots thrown in the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
        X