This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this guy is a FUKIN RACIST HIMSELF

in his weird little world...EVERYBODY IS RACIST just like he is so it can help him feel better about himself

Only color Haymon cares about is GREEN...as in MONEY!

People are so jealous of his POWER and how he can get his fighters on HBO anytime he wants and how he can get his fighters paid GOOD MONEY

Haymon excellent at what he does, don't hate him for that, the man stays out of the spotlight and does his job

also Al Haymon had Heavyweight Travis Kauffman (WHITE):

^but Kauffman lost at fight he was SUPPOSE TO WIN and I think Haymon dropped him
    Last edited by sicko; 09-07-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      lol this guy is a FUKIN RACIST HIMSELF

in his weird little world...EVERYBODY IS RACIST just like he is so it can help him feel better about himself

Only color Haymon cares about is GREEN...as in MONEY!

People are so jealous of his POWER and how he can get his fighters on HBO anytime he wants and how he can get his fighters paid GOOD MONEY

Haymon excellent at what he does, don't hate him for that, the man stays out of the spotlight and does his job
      katt williams is racist

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        katt williams is racist
        And WTF does this have to do with boxing?

Comment

yea boxing loves him. good paydays for his boxer, the paraplegic ref and the blind judges. what's there to hate?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            katt williams is racist
            ??? O...k???

Comment

Comment

??? O...k???
                He assumes you're black.

I'm surprised he hasn't told you to go back to Africa, like he did to another poster yesterday.

Comment

hope u guys dont hate me

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    yea boxing loves him. good paydays for his boxer, the paraplegic ref and the blind judges. what's there to hate?
                    So that means Abner Mares is a Haymon fighter? ...oh...NO HE IS NOT! lol

Robberies happen a lot in boxing unfortunately and it is not just when Haymon fighters are fighting either

I see we have a BITTER ZAVEC FAN lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      He assumes you're black.

I'm surprised he hasn't told you to go back to Africa, like he did to another poster yesterday.
                      Racism on the internet is not impressive...ANYBODY CAN DO THAT!

These are little kids acting tough on the INTERNET for attention so the stuff posted on these Forums...NOBODY SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUS!

Comment

Working...
                      X