No announcement yet.

Takam would've stopped Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    I think he may be overrated if people are comparing him to Lomachenko or Crawford type talents but he's proven to be a fantastic fighter already in his short professional career.

At heavyweight, who knows, sometimes power overrides any kind of skill. One shot is all it takes.
    His skills are overrated, that is what I am saying 'There is not one area of his game which you can describe as great' he is just a well schooled boxer' I don't see nothing in his arsenal which is going to intimidate these heavyweights.

When David Haye most recently moved up to heavyweight it was clear, that some of his attributes where levels above what most other heavyweights had in their arsenal 'David Haye had immense speed, defensive capabilities and power'.

Usyk has what exactly? People just make things up, speak as if he is revolutionizing the game from a technical perspective 'Just the other day somebody on here, stated that he throws punchers from weird angles' Prince Naseem Hamed, Roy Jones Junior these where fighters who threw punches from weird angels, even Deontay Wilder does something similar 'Usyk just resembles a straight forward down the pipe fighter to me'. A solid fighter in every area but, has no attribute which can be described as great.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-14-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Adamek has the better wins, Arreola, Cunningham, Banks, Bell, Grant, Chambers etc.

Briedis isn't better than Adamek either and stylistically/physically they're very similar and he came close to defeating Usyk.

People get too hyped over the Gassiev win, he had like 25 amateur bouts and was barely 24 when they fought, Usyk schooled him because he had like a decade in the amateurs.

Witherspoon would've easily gone 12 if he actually had a camp.
      😂😂😂Such a weak troll attempt...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        😂😂😂Such a weak troll attempt...
        Not trolling, I guess you'll see when Usyk gets beat by a mediocre HW.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          He's not some killer that jumps on his opponents. He takes his time. He's a calculating fighter and prides himself fighting smart. He doesn't carry his opponents, nobody does at this level. Anything can happen in a fight.
          Come on , Usyk could've ended the fight any round beyond 2 if he wanted . You guys suggesting he struggled here are ridiculous. HA

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Funny I remember people saying Takam was a bum when AJ fought him, now he walks through a great fighter in Usyk?
            The typical logic on here . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Not trolling, I guess you'll see when Usyk gets beat by a mediocre HW.
              Guess we’ll see.

Don’t let the hate delude you, you’re better than that

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                His skills are overrated, that is what I am saying 'There is not one area of his game which you can describe as great' he is just a well schooled boxer' I don't see nothing in his arsenal which is going to intimidate these heavyweights.

When David Haye most recently moved up to heavyweight it was clear, that some of his attributes where levels above what most other heavyweights had in their arsenal 'David Haye had immense speed, defensive capabilities and power'.

Usyk has what exactly? People just make things up, speak as if he is revolutionizing the game from a technical perspective 'Just the other day somebody on here, stated that he throws punchers from weird angles' Prince Naseem Hamed, Roy Jones Junior these where fighters who threw punches from weird angels, even Deontay Wilder does something similar 'Usyk just resembles a straight forward down the pipe fighter to me'. A solid fighter in every area but, has no attribute which can be described as great.
                - -U feeling KOOLaide today?

Purple Slurple or Winky Pinky?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  He didn't carry him. If he could get him out of there in the first he would. It's just the way he fights. He's not a big puncher and he doesn't take unnecessary risks when he's in the ring. Picks you apart and wears you down - that's Usyk.
                  Yes, that's how Usyk beats people and he'd have done the same to takam too imo, although it might be a bit closer for a while.

Comment

As Usyk and Loma (already happening) start to get more attention/popularity...suddenly most of their 'fans' who claimed to like them but not someone like GGG, will start to denigrate and pick them apart...yawn...people should just try and keep it real and rate fighters based on their ability...and if you can't do that, then at least admit your biases and say you root for guys for XYZ reasons...people would respect that at least.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Comparing haye to usyk. Quite possibly the dumbest post in the last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X