Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White House removes Press credentials from CNN’s Acosta.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] White House removes Press credentials from CNN’s Acosta.

White House yanks press pass from CNN's Acosta

The White House on Wednesday pulled press credentials from CNN's Jim Acosta after he engaged in a heated back-and-forth with President Trump.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders cited Acosta's refusal to give up the microphone to a young staffer who tried to take it during a press conference on orders from Trump.

Sanders said in a statement the White House will “never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern. This conduct is absolutely unacceptable.”

“As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice,” Sanders said.

Acosta said he was denied entrance to the White House.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...om-cnns-acosta

This should have happened long ago. He is a self-serving jackass. But, Trump gave him just enough rope to hang himself with. Nicely played. Not surprising the hypocrites on the left are calling the intern rude and aggressive and blaming her for Acosta’s behavior. Imagine if a Foxnews journalist did that during previous admin.
    Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 11-07-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Guys like Acosta are political shills and I have no love for these folks whose career focus is manipulation via the "news".

I know it's normal for news outlets to have a bit of color to their delivery because, when it comes down to it, that's what the readers want. But, Acosta is shameless and shows no interest in any sort of objectivity.

Comment

It's about time.

He put his hands on a female, which is bad enough, but he did that solely to continue cheerleading.

Comment

IDK sh** about Jim Acosta and don't watch CNN, but this strikes me as antithetical to our 'freedom of the press' roots.

You can't criticize Britain's increasingly restrictive regulation of speech and turn around ask Trump to do the same thing.

EDIT: For the love of God this was before I saw the video. In a subsequent comment I said I was OK with the decision. Don't quote this post.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-08-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Is this an SNL sketch or is this real life?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's about time.

He put his hands on a female, which is bad enough, but he did that solely to continue cheerleading.
              Dàmn this is crazy. Did he get arrested or beat up? Politics bring out the worst in people. If your party loses just move on to the next election

Comment

What a f#ckin circus

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Is this an SNL sketch or is this real life?

Lmfao!!!!

He's so brazen he's going to deny what was caught on video.

This should get very entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

What a f#ckin circus
                    Just watched the full segment a moment ago. Honestly did not notice him do that. I think it's funny that people are getting all high and mighty about such minor contact, however, I agree that it was inappropriate and unprofessional.

Moreso though I had an issue with the way he was acting. He should have put the mic down and let the president move on to someone else's question. Conducted himself poorly.

Seeing the video, I am more or less OK with his pass being revoked. But all the self-righteous responses coming out make me want to barf.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-07-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X