No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson just proved Dawson deserves to be in the top 10P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    Okay, but do you agree that Pascal has improved since that fight, and would be the favorite to beat him in a rematch?

Also, what if someone hold the opinion of "Well, Cloud isn't that good." Does that make a Dawson-Cloud fight not that good?

The fact is, Dawson should fight both guys. They are the two best young LHWs outside Dawson and both would be quality victories for him.
    HBO made a proposition for Dawson to fight Cloud in April and he turned it down and instead is fighting a naturally smaller, less powerful fighter coming off a shoulder and collar bone injury two months later. That's a ***** move to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
      HBO made a proposition for Dawson to fight Cloud in April and he turned it down and instead is fighting a naturally smaller, less powerful fighter coming off a shoulder and collar bone injury two months later. That's a ***** move to me.
      man you will never give Dawson credit. Just admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
        Both Pascal and Dawson started their career fighting at a few pounds north of middleweight. Dawson comes down from the 190's now, as seen on HBO. Do you know what Pascal comes down from? Cloud? How do you know he's naturally bigger than them?

Also, what did that post have to do with mine? Was it simply a wind up?

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
          man you will never give Dawson credit. Just admit it.
          I give Dawson credit where it's due like when it comes to his win over Adamek and I give him some credit for his second win over Johnson. I just think he's overrated and he would've had to dig down for that win over Glen in the second fight if he had to engage with him in a phone booth type of ring like Mack did instead of an olympic track.

Comment

If Dawson beats Pascal convincingly I will have Dawson in my top 5 P4P... Dawson is the best fighter at 175... I don't see nobody in that weight-class right now that can beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
              I don't know. Hopkins beat Johnson and Tarver more decisively. But he's obviously really really old and I don't know how he'll be able to be that active vs. Chad's style. Hopkins needs to definitely fight Chad before he retires. Pass the torch, it's a must!

Stlyes make fights and Dawson is too fast for Hopkins........thats hopkins only real weakness....he struggles against true speed.........

Comment

Dawsons time is now.

He needs to fight Pascal and Hopkins then Cloud.

Comment

I want to see Dawson-Hopkins so bad. Well, I did want to see it bad now I'm not so sure about Hopkins. If he is still the same Bernard I want to see that fight.

Poor Chad Dawson, the guy doesn't have that wow factor to draw people to his fights, and his whole career will probably suffer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I want to see Dawson-Hopkins so bad. Well, I did want to see it bad now I'm not so sure about Hopkins. If he is still the same Bernard I want to see that fight.

Poor Chad Dawson, the guy doesn't have that wow factor to draw people to his fights, and his whole career will probably suffer for it.
                    Thats true. I think hed beat Hopkins.

Comment

wel some people have williams in there top 10 P4P (not sure why)

but if pwill is anywhere near the top 10 then dawson has to be in there

dawson > williams in every possible way-skills,resume

Comment

Working...
                      X