• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats gone on with the nate cambell robbery

whens the rematch..

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
    whens the rematch..

The hearing with the California althletic commission is next Monday. There won't be any rematch.

Comment

I'd say he has a better chance reclaiming his belts at 135 than rematching Tim Bradley

Comment

No way in hell Shaw and Bradley will waste their time w/ that loser quitter again.

Nate needs to take his ass back to VS and Espn 2 where he belongs.

Ya heard me????

Comment

Originally posted by Camila View Post
          No way in hell Shaw and Bradley will waste their time w/ that loser quitter again.

Nate needs to take his ass back to VS and Espn 2 where he belongs.

Ya heard me????
          if you belive that you know nothing about boxing or any type of athletics..

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
            if you belive that you know nothing about boxing or any type of athletics..
            First search result when typing Nate Campbells name into google video.

Exhibit A:

Comment

boxing has rules and the rules need to be followed, reguardless what anyone thinks it's a nc, if you got eyes.

Comment

Campbell is a quitter. Hopefully, this little drama queen's act has run thin and he disappears.

Comment

I would hardly call it a robbery, he quit, he loses. Why did he not want to go one more round and then take it to the score cards?
                  Because he lost the first three rounds that's why, had they gone to the score cards it would have been ruled
                  UD. 40-36 on all the judges score cards for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                    I would hardly call it a robbery, he quit, he loses. Why did he not want to go one more round and then take it to the score cards?
                    Because he lost the first three rounds that's why, had they gone to the score cards it would have been ruled
                    UD. 40-36 on all the judges score cards for sure.
                    It was especially obvious to me after just watching Miguel fight on for 12 rounds against a bigger stronger guy and never once trying to quit.

Nate Campbell screwed Nate Campbell.

Comment

Working...
                    X