Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPV Buys will Mayweather/Guerrero and Canelo vs. Angulo/Trout get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Canelo vs Trout is on the undercard that is a huge plus because that fight is a main event too, I wouldn't even call it a co-main event. It's main 1A and main event 1B. That would be huge, to have 4 good fighters on one card facing EACHOTHER. So many promotional companies put 4 fighters on one card...facing a no-hoper. This is way different, they're facing eachother. Maybe the PPV does something like 1.3-1.4MM, but the quality of this card is definitely 5 stars. Guerrero is still a relatively unknown guy, despite being Mexican he doesn't have the backing of his country like Canelo and Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If Canelo vs Trout is on the undercard that is a huge plus because that fight is a main event too, I wouldn't even call it a co-main event. It's main 1A and main event 1B. That would be huge, to have 4 good fighters on one card facing EACHOTHER. So many promotional companies put 4 fighters on one card...facing a no-hoper. This is way different, they're facing eachother. Maybe the PPV does something like 1.3-1.4MM, but the quality of this card is definitely 5 stars. Guerrero is still a relatively unknown guy, despite being Mexican he doesn't have the backing of his country like Canelo and Chavez Jr.
      Kelvin, Guerrero was born in the U.S. I'm just saying.....

Comment

Floyd does over a million buys fighting anyone with or without Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
          Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
            Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Kelvin, Guerrero was born in the U.S. I'm just saying.....
              I've said it before in another post, I do not consider any Hispanic an American. They would never be treated like one, they do not get treated like Americans, even if they were born here. I am 24 and have 24 years living here and i'm not American, at least I don't feel like one.

That's off topic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Ricky Hatton
                It was reasonably close to a mil, only counting the US views. And in those far away days of 2007, Floyd's Hatton numbers would still be considered phenomenal rather than slightly disappointing.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I've said it before in another post, I do not consider any Hispanic an American. They would never be treated like one, they do not get treated like Americans, even if they were born here. I am 24 and have 24 years living here and i'm not American, at least I don't feel like one.

That's off topic though.
                Dam dude.

Comment

Mayweather-Hatton was 950k. Pretty close to 1 mill.

Comment

I like Canelo, but what did his PPV against Mosley do?

Comment

If Mayweather can do over a mil with JMM and Ortiz he will at least match that vs Guerreo while also having Alvarez on the card. Not to mention if everything goes as planned, maybe even Broner vs a hopeful in Burns.

Think about it, the top LWs, the top WW's and the top JMW's all on the same card. Assuming Broner fights Burns... and Alvarez fights Trout.

It could be the best card in years. Too good to be true. Not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                      X