No announcement yet.

China's economic meltdown?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silence!

you will all soon bow down to the people's republic of china. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      Kessler? Andre Ward already owns him....
      I cant wait to green you for this.

*You must spread reputation before giving it to Timothy Horton again*

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        silence!

you will all soon bow down to the people's republic of china. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I cant wait to green you for this.

*You must spread reputation before giving it to Timothy Horton again*
          Boooo! I can't believe he won you over with that weak line, Kessler isn't even blond!

Eat a dick, both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Boooo! I can't believe he won you over with that weak line, Kessler isn't even blond!

Eat a dick, both of you!
            Thats for not showin up in the Drunk Lang this morning you wanking wretch. Me and The_Bringer were lookin for our third amigo, and your ass was too busy to chop it up with us wankin to the big bootied sluts on WSHH.

Comment

Thats for not showin up in the Drunk Lang this morning you wanking wretch. Me and The_Bringer were lookin for our third amigo, and your ass was too busy to chop it up with us wankin to the big bootied sluts on WSHH.
              Oh, you know me too well already, Chiefster.

I'm sure halfway through the night Bringer said **** it and claimed he had to ''get to the gas station to get more beer'' aka. pass out like a lil' ***** cat

Am I right Eh? Eh? Yes I am..

Comment

I won't go into details but the company I work for deals with Europe, South America and China mostly. My boss has traveled the world like 40 times, no exaggeration.

He has seen and done it all and is a financial guru. During lunch everyday we all discuss many topics, mostly politics and the economy and he has shed some light on China.

He has traveled to China many times and his son does so for business purposes.

The myth about China and India overtaking the U.S as the economic power is that China is going through what the U.S did in it's economic boom of the 1950's. So the reason the Chinese economy is growing at about 9% every year is because it's basically transforming from an almost feudal style economy (in the 50's and 60s) to a western style economy now.

The reality is the vast majority of China is still very poor and people are living in small villages with little pay. There is shortages of labor and huge problems in agriculture believe it or not, even for a country with China's population.

If you go to the big cities, of course you will see a different story but overall, American's are still much better off economically than the avg Chinese. Also, America is much more developed, I mean there's very few places in America that you can compare to rural China.

American economy has taken huge hits, much bigger than the one's we are seeing today. So I think the world is underestimating the American economy and the people of this country and their ability to bounce back.

I think this is exactly what the U.S needed, a swift kick in the ass and a wake up call like it did in the 30's to jump start things all over again. If you look at statistics with young people, more Americans are entering college, there's lower pregnancy rates among teenagers, lower drug use and smoking is down and so is teenage drinking.

So regardless of what the media is pumping out, the statistics tell another story and I believe there will be a surge in the economy in the next 4-8 years. The U.S will be back on track, I have no doubt about that.
                Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 01-05-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I won't go into details but the company I work for deals with Europe, South America and China mostly. My boss has traveled the world like 40 times, no exaggeration.

He has seen and done it all and is a financial guru. During lunch everyday we all discuss many topics, mostly politics and the economy and he has shed some light on China.

He has traveled to China many times and his son does so for business purposes.

The myth about China and India overtaking the U.S as the economic power is that China is going through what the U.S did in it's economic boom of the 1950's. So the reason the Chinese economy is growing at about 9% every year is because it's basically transforming from an almost feudal style economy (in the 50's and 60s) to a western style economy now.

The reality is the vast majority of China is still very poor and people are living in small villages with little pay. There is shortages of labor and huge problems in agriculture believe it or not, even for a country with China's population.

If you go to the big cities, of course you will see a different story but overall, American's are still much better off economically than the avg Chinese. Also, America is much more developed, I mean there's very few places in America that you can compare to rural China.

American economy has taken huge hits, much bigger than the one's we are seeing today. So I think the world is underestimating the American economy and the people of this country and their ability to bounce back.

I think this is exactly what the U.S needed, a swift kick in the ass and a wake up call like it did in the 30's to jump start things all over again. If you look at statistics with young people, more Americans are entering college, there's lower pregnancy rates among teenagers, lower drug use and smoking is down and so is teenage drinking.

So regardless of what the media is pumping out, the statistics tell another story and I believe there will be a surge in the economy in the next 4-8 years. The U.S will be back on track, I have no doubt about that.
                  *Looking for green K button to hit Cuauht with the Sticky Green K*

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Oh, you know me too well already, Chiefster.

I'm sure halfway through the night Bringer said **** it and claimed he had to ''get to the gas station to get more beer'' aka. pass out like a lil' ***** cat

Am I right Eh? Eh? Yes I am..
                    Well if you woulda dropped your **** long enough to come hang out with your drunken brethren you would know(I plead the fif ).

I will say he put in his work, and has earned the wooden leg badge. For facing drunkversity, while engaging teh boozenemy, and responding unsobberly.

Comment

I figure this thread will keep ya'll busy this morning.

It seems when debating about the financial status of one country to another, almost without fail I see someone say that the U.S. will be owned by China. Or this statement is always a funny one to read "You Yanks/Americans better brush up on your Chinese."

Well not so fast buddy roe. Not only has Europe received a economic kick in the nuts, but apparently China is getting the very same proverbial hammer to the nut sack, know as the economic meltdown. Yep that's right China's ass is in a sling too. A 10.7 trillion yuan sling. Read below and discuss.

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...int/?hpt=hp_c2
                      republicans will probably catch wind of this and use it as an opportunity to cherry pick aspects that fit their rhetoric while conveniently forgetting the whole, embarrassing truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X