No announcement yet.

The truth behind the bias of larry merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth behind the bias of larry merchant

Larry 'Lying' Merchant as i like to call him, once told me how he just loved, 'gladiator vs gladiator' boxing. "Just because your favorite color is blue, doesn't mean you like everything that's blue." Merchant said to me. He also stated that he was not a person who judged people by their race and I believed he was telling the truth. Maybe defensive, smart fighters he has a problem with. In his words "crowd pleasing styles" , over the years, I have noticed that it seems that Merchant hasn't been accurate over the years with his claim.
    CLICK LINK FOR MORE

http://ning.it/ugTcS0
    Last edited by Patrick Boxing; 12-27-2011, 10:00 AM.

Merchant is old school, he likes good fighters to be good people.

Don't expect him to praise some bragging wannabe gangsta jailbird, that **** just doesn't fly with Grandpa Munster

Comment

HBO commentators do what they're told. Which is kiss the a$$ of the fighter the network tells them to.

Example: Marquez was running from Pacman, that's why he lost. But Cotto was boxing beautifullky against Margarito that's why he was ahead.

Comment

mayweather runs from every fighter he's ever faced

yet, commentators lick his balls on air

yes its impressive that no one has figured out his 1 dimensional style- but its also impressive how he ducked every single great fighter during their prime

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          HBO commentators do what they're told. Which is kiss the a$$ of the fighter the network tells them to.

Example: Marquez was running from Pacman, that's why he lost. But Cotto was boxing beautifullky against Margarito that's why he was ahead.
          I usually agree with you Bush Baby but not this time. Case in example, May -vs- Mosley, May -vs- Marquez and May -vs- Ortiz. The HBO commentators all got behind the underdogs.

Whereas, Pac -vs- Marquez III, Pac -vs- Margarito and Pac -vs- Clottey who did the commentators get behind. I'll let you answer that one yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            I usually agree with you Bush Baby but not this time. Case in example, May -vs- Mosley, May -vs- Marquez and May -vs- Ortiz. The HBO commentators all got behind the underdogs.

Whereas, Pac -vs- Marquez III, Pac -vs- Margarito and Pac -vs- Clottey who did the commentators get behind. I'll let you answer that one yourself.
            Did you ever watch those fights? They were basically sucking Mayweather's balls. Merchant even called Mayweather's performance in the Ortiz fight "masterful". Kellerman and Lampley in the Marquez and Mosley fights basically had Floyd's cum dripping out of their mouths by the end of the fight. That's how the HBO commentators are. Whenever it's Pac fighting, they'll be sucking his balls. Whenever it's Floyd fighting, they'll be sucking his balls.

That's the problem with these Floyd fanboys, they forgot about the all the praise the HBO commentators are giving towards Floyd that they exaggerate the criticisms.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Did you ever watch those fights? They were basically sucking Mayweather's balls. Merchant even called Mayweather's performance in the Ortiz fight "masterful". Kellerman and Lampley in the Marquez and Mosley fights basically had Floyd's cum dripping out of their mouths by the end of the fight. That's how the HBO commentators are. Whenever it's Pac fighting, they'll be sucking his balls. Whenever it's Floyd fighting, they'll be sucking his balls.

That's the problem with these Floyd fanboys, they forgot about the all the praise the HBO commentators are giving towards Floyd that they exaggerate the criticisms.
              I'm not talking about the end, I'm talking about during the fight. If you compare it to the British commentary, they're on two different plains. No bias towards each fighter at all, just calling those fights I pointed out as they see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post

You're saying that hbo supports Pacman over Floyd? If so, that's what they're told to do. That's my point, or I don't understand what you're saying, or you didn't understand me?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

maybe we heard different fights; they acted like Ortiz was in the fight when he clearly wasn't. The marquez fight was over after the 1st rd; and they hung with Shane til after rd 2.

Comment

the problem with floyd fans are that they get their educated from jail and drop outta high school and live in the crappiest hood and he's robin' hood to them get it "robin hood"

Comment

Working...
                    X