• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Benn's amateur record

Nigel BENN
    (The Dark Destroyer)
    (Moyen/Super-Moyen)

Born in Ilford the Jan-22-1964
    Residente : Beckingham Kent (Angl) en Majorca (Spaniard)
    England
    1,78 m / 5 ft. 10 in.
    Manager (s) : Peter De Freitas, Ambrose Mendy
    Promoter (s) : Frank Warren, Don King, Bob Arum, Ambrose Mendy

Record:
    Amateur: 42 fights; 41+, 1-
    1984: Tournoi Turin Military Juniormiddleweight: 1°
    + Cardamone kot 1
    1984: Tournoi Stuttgart Military Middleweight: 1°
    + Henry Maske points
    + F. Dell'Aquila kot 3
    1985: London Middleweight: 2°
    + Roy Andre kot 2
    - Rod Douglas points
    1986: London Middleweight: 1°
    + Roy Andre kot 3
    + Rod Douglas points
    1986: Great-Britain Middleweight: 1°
    + Neville Brown kot 1
    + N. Moore kot1
    + Frank Grant kot1
    + Fidel Castro Smith kot 1
    + J. Melfah points
    Professional: 48 fights; 42+ (35 KO), 1=, 5-
    1988-1989: Commonwealth Middleweight
    1990: W.B.O. Middleweight
    1992-1996: W.B.C. Supermiddleweight

Fidel Castro Smith is Herol Graham's cousin by the way, FWIW

Comment

History

If you start posting this sort of stuff in the history forum i'll ask Anorak to send you his scrapbook full of pictures of Eubank's ****.

Comment

#1 no one cares, #2 this belongs in the history section

Comment

Hey Juy, dont go crazy on Nige Benn now. just keep it cool, dont do a Eubank with Nige

Comment

****ing hell, like 3 posts with 3 negative comments.

No offence, but who gives a **** if it goes in the ****ing boxing history section. (i dont have a problem with Anorak at all) but just because Anorak moans about it, it doesnt mean that its anyone's cue to ****ing jump on that dumb bandwagon. Just ****ing appreciate the thread.

If you are going to go round telling people what to put it in what forum, firstly people will leave this forum and secondly do it to half the threads in the ****ing forum. Let me see..... Hopkins-Taylor I Discussion..... Right there ya go. There is your next target. All of you that told him to post in the boxing history part go and tell the people who made those threads to post it in the boxing history section. As far as im concerned Taylor-Hopkins I is history.

And thanks for this thread JuyJuy.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3

No offence, but who gives a **** if it goes in the ****ing boxing history section. (i dont have a problem with Anorak at all) but just because Anorak moans about it, it doesnt mean that its anyone's cue to ****ing jump on that dumb bandwagon. Just ****ing appreciate the thread.

If you are going to go round telling people what to put it in what forum, firstly people will leave this forum and secondly do it to half the threads in the ****ing forum. Let me see..... Hopkins-Taylor I Discussion..... Right there ya go. There is your next target. All of you that told him to post in the boxing history part go and tell the people who made those threads to post it in the boxing history section. As far as im concerned Taylor-Hopkins I is history.

That's a good post that.

Comment

ohhhh... the little one can speak. How cute.

Comment

Man Eubank this, Nigel Benn that, no one cares. The only people that would care is in a history section, so put it in the right place. You see nutrition stuff goes in the right section right? What if I start posting all my nutrition threads here all about creatine and protein shakes, for a few months straight, mostly daily. What would you say then?

Comment

I totally agree, this forum is called NON STOP BOXING, in my mind that means any and all boxing related topics whether they are current or not.

I say JUYJUY should be able to post whatever threads he wants as long as there related to boxing.

As for the rest of you, don't post in his threads and they'll go away faster. Its not that difficult to figure out, the more you complain and post in his threads the more they linger.

Comment

Working...
                    X